Welcome to XboxMB v2!

How do you report threads now? :smirk:

I need help because I just bought diamond and downloaded Horizon, but it keeps saying offline mode. I want to mod gta 5. Could you help me pleaseā€¦

Try disabling your anti-virus.

If the issue is still on-going, please create a thread here.

I had to redownload Horizon from the site to get mine to work earlier today, Try that

I like the new layout, but did they remove the Horizon Updates page? I liked to see what they updated during each version? Other than that amazing job.

Nice job. Glad to see it mobile friendly too! I like the new change.
Tho I do miss the differnt colors indicating if your a mod, diamond, or just a normal member, and I miss the thanks button as well. Lol.
And at least re add the recent posts thread again. I like seeing what new threads where made or what new comments where posted.
I also miss the post and thanks countā€¦ It feels empty without it.

How come when I try and go on the site on my computer it says itā€™s down, but it works fine on my phone.
Edit: It is working now.

Hmm, it doesnā€™t show post count anymore. Rather odd.

Itā€™s good. So people wont spam the site

Yeah it looks really weird just showing the thanks count.

To be fair I think it will result in more spam. Without a post count it hides the spammers who just constantly post and donā€™t get thanks. For example if you see a member with lets say 1000 posts and 12 thanks, I would look at him as a low quality spammer. But now I would just see the 12 thanks so would have no idea heā€™s unhelpful and spams. Just a viewpoint

Awesome layout love it. Keep up the good work everyone.

I wish you could make dark version of this theme as well. It would please everybody

Is a chrome plugin that lets you edit the colour of things such as background, works nicely for me:

Yeah, ill try that. I would like to see official version tho

THIS LOOKS AWESOME. I love the new look. Great job Cheater!

I recommend getting F.Lux the white is isnā€™t even bothering me anymore because the screen isnā€™t as bright as before.

The code for the dominant color green is: #6cc423
Takes away some of the pop. But to each his own, if you prefer black go for it!

I see your point, but opinions shouldnā€™t be formed on menial stat numbers and as the old adage goes ā€œyou canā€™t judge a book by itā€™s coverā€. The site will never be devoid of spam and spammers, but I think the option to hide it will help it to an extent. Back in the ā€œoldā€ days, spamming to get your post count up was more rife, itā€™s died down a lot more now. It would be more predominant with the post count still there though in my view, so I view this as a sound addition.

And spammers canā€™t hide anyway, we can all see and report their posts like before, itā€™s not a big deal in my view.

The only thing that still hasnā€™t grown on me is no badges, Iā€™m not a fan of the text thus far but again itā€™s no big deal, will just take some getting used to.

How can we report posts now?