"WeMod can't access your game because it's running as an Administration"

As of now theres only one but before it was multiple. I just tried the other ones and right now they work its just the one thing I want to play

No they don’t

Ok. Which game?

Tom Clancy Wildlands. It was working before but now its just kind of conked out

Steam?

Yeah

MAF’s trainer or Sunbeam’s?

MAF, I saw the bypass thing but I put it and it didnt work but I probably did it wrong since the videos pretty unclear

I have multiple anticheat files so its broken for me there. That and I used to use Sunbeam but it says incompatible now so I never had to do the bypass stuff

Ok. Try using Chris’ bypass manager: WeMod bypass manager

Also, there was just an update pushed for the WeMod client. You should be prompted to restart the app in the lower left if it’s open.

Alright ill try

So when you clcik select folder it shows no indication on whether it worked or not. Is it in when you select the folder?

I believe so. I haven’t used the manager yet, but there’s no indication that it doesn’t work.

it didnt work. The message that it cant find it was instant

Ok. Here’re the official instructions for the bypass:

1 Like

It wont let me launch because there no anticheat

Ill try again hold on

Yeah doenst let me launch. It sees the second easy anticheat in the file as a false file

I GOT IT! Thank you for the help

You’re very welcome! Happy Gaming!

Can a mod split this into the Wildlands thread for MAF/Steam? It kinda blew up into ~30 posts so feel free to cut out any that aren’t useful.

I take back what I said it crashes now LMAO oh this is fun

Ill look for a solution in the main thread

I know you watched the YT video, but here it is again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baCMbKUfm4w. Unless there was an update for the game, all should work as described in the instructions and video provided by MAF.

You’re getting somewhere now that the game kinda launches but it could be a question of the bypass. I didn’t write it so I can’t speak for that.

EDIT: Ok, are you comfortable if I have a mod close this thread?

1 Like

Yeah Im good, I switched to sunbeam so I got everything figured out. Thank you so much for the help this was starting to piss me off.

1 Like

No problem!

Happy gaming and stay safe :mask:

Glad you managed to get things figured out.
Thanks for helping, @User_N4m3. :slight_smile:

1 Like