WeMod Discord Server

Hi, und einen guten Tag liebes Wemod TEAM…

ich habe folgendes Problem, ich würde gerne eurem Discord Server beitreten aber wenn bei mir im
Discord das Fenster kommt zum beitreten steht da immer: “Einladung kann nicht angenommen werden.”
Wäre es vielleicht möglich dieses Problem zu beheben oder kann mir vielleicht jemand sagen woran es liegen könnte?

Liebe Grüße: GabbaPunzel :smiley:

Hello sorry to bother you guys but if you want a discord moderator for 16 hours a day i qm the guy because i try to make better community for us

Welcome to the community @Donjoanski. :slight_smile:

However, it would be a good idea to learn more about WeMod first and see if you can lend a hand to people in the community. This gives @Chris, the WeMod Community Manager (CM), a chance to find out who you are and what you’re capable of. Right now this is your first post, WeMod doesn’t know you.

As a CM myself for a game development company, I’m personally wary of those who are too interested in a position such as moderator, it’s usually an indication of power lust. Such positions usually need to be thrust upon people who least expect it. :slight_smile:
But maybe Chris does things differently.

1 Like

No problem bro i understand i post for the first time and think i get a role or something just want to be helpful because i use wemod last year and i was really surprised how good actually it was.I will be very interested if you have questions to ask or something to do to make those little steps in the community

I was trying to join the discord for wemod and it says the link is not correct that is listed?

The link in the first post appears to be working correctly for me.

Try restarting Discord. :slight_smile:

Discord server is still inaccessible, no idea why.

Stupid terms and agreement is keeping me softlocked because it won’t give me the button no matter how hard or low I scroll down

:grinning:

@Jason_Lalaway - Use a different device or make your font size smaller temporarily.

Otherwise, there was a bug in 2022 where buttons were appearing off-screen on Discord. But this was fixed some time ago now, so update the Discord app if there’s an update pending.

I apologise for grave-digging this thread, but since I’m not using Discord as a whole (and haven’t for a while, for personal reasons) I thought perhaps I should share this worrying update here: https://discord.com/guidelines/

1. Do not share content that violates anyone’s intellectual property or other rights. This includes sharing or selling game cheats or hacks.

Apparently these new guidelines will come into effect on the 15th of April, and this is one very important part of it that may directly harm the WeMod Discord community. Are there any plans in place to combat this, or would most communication need to return to the forums?

Is there a reason you think this would affect the WeMod discord server? We don’t share any IP on Discord and it is primarily used to talk about gaming.

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding. I was under the impression that discussion regarding the usage of WeMod took place in the Discord server. I assumed that if it does, this would specifically fall under “sharing game cheats or hacks”.

If I’m wrong, then I’m sorry for being a bother. I just thought this was important.

Your concern is appreciated @clodfire43. Thank you. :slight_smile:

However, WeMod does not share cheats on Discord. It shares cheats on https://www.wemod.com/. Discord, as Chris correctly pointed out above, is used for discussions (as well as support).

Having worked in the gaming industry for a little over 15 years, I can assure you that 98% of game developers don’t care about cheats being produced for the offline portions of their games, they only care when it comes to people trying to ruin the experience for other customers via multiplayer game modes, which WeMod does not cater to. :beers:

1 Like