Wemod failed to install

I used to have wemod, I used it quite often and after using a god of war trainer, wemod froze, there was nothing i could do to fix it so i decided to uninstall and reinstall, i uninstalled and while reinstalling i got and error stating [“There was a error installing the application”] I went to the internet and did everything that mods, and other people in the community told me to do. I turned off my antivirus, I downloaded older versions, did offline downloads. I tried everything. and yet nothing has changed and i still have the problem, can somebody please help. thx

Hiya! I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with reinstalling WeMod.
I know you’ve mentioned following other tips on the forums, but I haven’t seen a mention of deleting the old WeMod files, so that’s always a good try.

Try following the steps laid out by Ravenfyre in this post. :slight_smile: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre

I have searched absolutely every file, and every folder and there is not trace of a previous wemod installation.

The appdata folder is not found as easily. Usually found by using Run and typing in %appdata%

Do you have the latest Windows updates and the latest .NET framework?
What Windows version do you have installed?

I’m on windows 10, everything is up to date, i checked app data and there was only some user data that i removed and im going to try it again now to see if that worked

It still didnt work, if theres anything else i can try to fix it then let me know.