WeMod + FLiNG Announcement

oh my… this is great news. can’t wait for FLiNG codes for MHW and much more on WeMod

1 Like

Congrats Fling! Welcome to the community

1 Like

风大出品,必属精品,很高兴看到风大(FLING)加入WeMod团队!

oh, dude hell yeah! i thought i saw a couple of his trainers up on wemod and i had to do a double take. DOPE! welcome FLING!

2 Likes

Trainers for more and more games. YES!

2 Likes

i absolutely love fling and am so excited that he has joined wemod. I seen his watch dogs legion trainer the other day on wemod and it took me by suprise. Welcome to WeMod , FLliNG

2 Likes

I only recently discovered Fling and I really love his work. Only, I discovered him when WeMod discontinued support for The Avengers. His trainer works flawlessly for now. So… does this mean now he no longer supports Avengers modding either?? That’s more of a loss for the modding community than a win, no?

cool

1 Like

Well, first of all it can’t be bad to have FLiNG on board…
Unless, that is, you’re not a Steam player, as Epic and GOG get quite the lackluster treatment on WeMod for a couple of quite big games whereas e.g. FLiNG’s Bannerlord trainer from Juli STILL works independently of whether my mates start the game on Steam or I do it on Epic.
So, I’ll hold my breath until I see whether the trainer community actually gains something from it or just loses an alternative.

1 Like

99.9% of our steam trainer work on epic so I’m not exactly sure what you are getting at. We do not support GOG for a lot of games because the platform is pretty unpopular among our users. Fling will continue to post standalone trainers.

1 Like

Congratulations to all of us :tada:

@FLiNG was and will be always one of the best moders or should I say trainer wizards,
it’s a great addition indeed,
thanks to you all, wemod & fling.
and best of luck to you all the way ahead
:sparkling_heart::bouquet:

2 Likes

i think all we need now is to add "lingon and that’s it, wemod officially is all you can ask for.

1 Like

Nice work there he will be a asset to us and to you :crazy_face:

welcome @FLiNG

This is so awesome guys. In the past there were only two trainers i used. Mrantifun and Fling. Then it was WeMod and Fling and now its pure WeMod…Best Trainers there are brought to you by best trainer makers there are…F*ck Cheathappens

1 Like

Welcome Fling

Welcome FLiNG!!!

If he’s still going to be offering his own trainers and supporting games WeMod does not, then it is actually a win for the community! Thank you for the info. And Welcome Fling!!

1 Like

大佬们齐聚一堂

But this isn’t an exclusivity deal right? I would hate to lose another standalone trainer provider. His interface is much better for games with tons of options than wemods as I don’t need to go outside the game and scroll down like in wemod. Also having all trainers under one drm app isn’t practical for everyone.