WeMod + FLiNG Announcement

Wow, that’s FLiNG! Oh, mrantifun, FLiNG…now you’ve got quite some names under your belt. Great work!

The reason why I use Trainers is because I often feel trapped by artificiality of dev imposed rulesets. It’s often that if I want to do anything creative, fun drops to very unfun levels. And FLiNG in specific allows you to simply stretch rules, rather than godmoding or what have you. You know:

YOUR GAME, YOUR RULES!

(with that said, maybe competition between FLiNG and wemod would’ve been more beneficial for all of us in the end)

Finally!!!
Welcome

Awesome! Mr.Antifun and Fling in one project, i believe nothing go wrong anymore!

@Alarielle Thanks for the feedback regarding scrolling. FLiNG will continue to release trainers on his site the same way he always has :+1:

upgrade to pro its not really expensive and it helps support the community.

3 Likes

I used a few of FLiNG’s trainers in the past. They are between good and exceptionally good!

Price per dollar it is. Sure it helps the community but the little bit of user end features I would use wouldnt benefit me price wise. It also doesnt help the community has to vote 2k just to get the game that doesnt already have cheats. I dont know about others but I tend not to flock on the hypetrain of games. So a decent amount of games I just dink around with arent even on the list and have a small amount of votes.

For 60usd a year(annual cost) I get a small amount of features I would use and a 50/50 on games I play, but I pay for the community to keep up and running. Or I can do monthly which is more but I can pick and choose when I want these features, which how do I know which months Im going to go hardcore on cheats until I sit down and start a game. Im not knocking anything but again price per dollar to what I would use, its not feasible to me. If there were better perks to what one gets for price per dollar then yes this might be better of a debate. But if i wanted to keep paying 60usd yearly for a sub then I wouldve just kept my ps4 and xbox just so I can get “free” games and access to online thats behind a paywall.

The future of WeMod will be splendid, I have already used the formators of “mrantifun” and “Fling”. They do a great job, I congratulate them, in the same way as WeMod. In all honesty I am in awe of everything to do with a trainer

Good

Finally, Fling and MrAntifun are one of the best trainers.

1 Like

Awsome i love this site =)

1 Like

That is wonderful to know.

FLiNG is an absolute genius, love his mods. Always look forward to retro computer music when the trainer is launched!

Hi FLiNG, welcome great to have you onboard WeMod which I believe is the best place for Trainers great staff always quick to help so Good Luck FLiNG:-) at WeMod :slight_smile:

thank you Fling for the awesome years of modding

Welcome Fling!!!

Sorry for posting in old topic! Just wondering, if Fling still making trainers?

Yes, fling is still making trainers.

Glad to hear it! His website released no new trainer for a month now. Got worried he decided to quit!

is WeMod going to add more trainers from FLiNG?