WeMod + MrAntiFun Announcement

This is so dope!! I appreciate the partnership, MrAntiFun’s mods are always on point.

3 Likes

Possibly the most epic gaming news I have heard in a long time! Thanks all!~

3 Likes

Jee whiz

2 Likes

Dude you are awesome! Now game will be “more fun”.

2 Likes

Dude I have used so many of MrAntiFun’s trainers im so FREAKIN happy rn im dying

3 Likes

Kudos to that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG This is soo cool. Let me know if you need my Splinter cell blacklist mods. I’m un beatable with it. For years everyone has been wanting to get their hands on my mods for this game. Even jealous hackers LOL!

3 Likes

Hes a god of trainers tbh :O.

2 Likes

Was so hyped when this announcement was first made. I instantly recognized the name MrAntiFun from back before I discovered WeMod and was going through the trouble / risk of downloading individual trainers from shady sites. MrAntiFun is a beast with the insane number of trainers he has released. So having him partnered with WeMod is very exciting. It’s crazy how many trainers by MrAntiFun I’ve already seen on WeMod and it’s been a little less that a month since this announcement. He’s def gonna be a huge asset.

2 Likes

The community just got bigger with the new legend!!! wooooowwwww!!!.

4 Likes

Wow

4 Likes

This is awesome. I usually use MrAntiFun’s trainers when wemods trainers dont work.

4 Likes

Welcome Mr.AntiFun

Your loyal Shadow has followed you to WeMod. For now I shall take the form of a bird,but fear not for i will always have your back.

4 Likes

Awesome news! I literally signed up to MrAntiFun a few month back as well. Been a member of WeMod for years now, onwards and upwards!

3 Likes

Coole sache. MAF ist für mich der beste Trainer macher seid dem ich trainers benutze :). Jetzt kann ich mir den WeMod wieder runterladen und kann sicher sein das er einbanfrei funktionieren wird.

3 Likes

The amount he or she has put out is incredible. I’ve been telling my friends about WeMod since I found it. Great job!!!

3 Likes

This is cool, great work!Good team.Thanks

2 Likes

Wow WeMod and MrAntiFun can it get any better yes!

3 Likes

This is super cool! I have used MR AntiFun’s trainers for quite a while, and this is bringing me back to my old school modding days, using horizon. I somehow didn’t know about WeMod before, and went from not realizing this was what Horizon had become, up to being a pro member on WeMod now. Awesome pairing!

3 Likes

This is pretty cool! I have been using mrantifun’s trainers for several years. He is a mighty trainer creator!

3 Likes