WeMod + MrAntiFun Announcement

Yestarday I finally saw last Avengers movie and thought it was a really ambitious crossower. But today I read this and I’m sure THIS is it. So happy for both of you! Will all of his trainers be added to WeMod or just the new ones?

3 Likes

Wow this is amazing to hear! I’ve always loved Mrantifun’s work, so awesome that he’s joining.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work, Mr. AntiFun! I’ve enjoyed your trainers for years, and have happily followed you over to WeMod :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Having financially supported MAF in the past for his efforts (well, and so I could use his nifty chat box), it’s good to see him be able to put more focus on getting his trainers out instead of constantly worrying about the back-end.

4 Likes

This is amazing. I can’t wait.

3 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes

yay! maybe we can get some more games on here now! :wink: finally

3 Likes

yeahhh this is awsome this is the best modding website ever so all the gears of war players lets get to work and start voteing for mods for gears 5 .so when it comes out on windows we can all mod the camp

2 Likes

Great move! Anti’s an AWESOME addition to the wemod family.

3 Likes

This is awesome, Mrantifun and Wemod teaming up. Match made in heaven XD

3 Likes

This is absolutely wonderful news! I can’t wait to see all of the fruit that will be born of this partnership.

2 Likes

Thats just perfect. let´s become legendary together

2 Likes

Great. Welcome!

This news has made me pay for Pro again. Thanks for your cooperation!

5 Likes

Again so excited about this. Wanted to know if all of Mr. AntiFun trainers will be added. For games like Victor Vran ARPG trainer would be awesome. Looking forward to great colab work from the union of two iconic groups.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Super news, MrAntiFun’s work is outstanding.

I love how MrAntiFun brings so much fun to games !

Keep up the great antifun work champ !

3 Likes

Mr. AntiFun’s trainer are awesome. I followed him from his website, Keep up the GREAT work Mr. AntiFun.

1 Like

I’m so happy he joined the team!

1 Like

That is good news. Is there going be any change in price or sub for the WeMod? Also, if you’re joining teams, perhaps you should then be able to update the games you support on a larger scale than now. Thanks and good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team MrAntiFun. I’ve been using your trainers for many years and I am more than happy to see that you’re now getting the platform that you deserve.

3 Likes

Good stuff, I only ever use his trainers when I’m not using WeMod.

2 Likes