Wemod not launching

AV is TotalAV and I have made the necessary exceptions for the folders. I looked at wycked’s post and I get the same screen. It has been working like a charm for months. But for some reason 2 weeks ago I got that screen. It is not TotalAV because I got it after the error.

Anyway, is there anything else that I can do to get this program to run, besides the exception?

If you allowed it through total AV then must be something else on your PC blocking the download. I’ll have to look through the comments another person had something silly blocking his after we banged our heads against a wall trying to figure it out

I saw where wycked had a issue, but I dont have those programs installed. Is the wemodaux file that is in that post the newest?

Nevermind, I thought I had it, it didnt work.

This issue is generally caused by an antivirus or firewall.

Here are some steps to help you: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.
Or if you have BitDefender, see here: Bitdefender - WeMod Support.

If the issue continues after following those instructions, open your antivirus and check the quarantined items. If WeMod’s auxiliary file is quarantined there despite you whitelisting it, unquarantine it and re-whitelist it from there.