WeMod not working properly

Wemod continues to say (Loading) every time i try and press (Play) to activate the cheats. i have left it for a while to see if it would eventually activate but it does not. The app is already (allowed) through my firewall but yet nothing seems to happen. any and all help would be appreciated in solving this for me :)).

Hello! :slight_smile:

We need some more information.

1. What game are you referring to?
  2. Did you get the game from Steam, Epic, Uplay, Uplay+, Windows Store, cracked/pirated?
  3. Did you check if there are any specific launch instructions that need to be followed by clicking the Info button in the trainer?
  4. What antivirus (not firewall) do you use?

It currently seems to be only doing it for Halo Wars 2, it is a windows store version, not sure if windows defender counts also…
it’s weird cause it use to run perfectly fine for the game

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

Please try the following:

1. Launch the game first. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Press alt+tab in your keyboard to switch to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Have tried that multiple times and it doesn’t seem to do anything for it but thank you for the suggestion. i’m thinking it’s having trouble loading the cheats into the game. i haven’t been on my pc for a few weeks and there’s been no updates for WeMod or windows.

Hello!

Take a look at this troubleshooting post and give it a go: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

When we see that error that you have, it’s typically due to something on the PC or network blocking the trainer injection or download.

Hey, I’ve had the same problem for days, until 2 minutes ago. Whenever I pressed play, it loaded forever and nothing happened, no matter what game. Ctrl + Shift + D and opening Console showed that devtools failed to load source map. Now the only thing that helped me was to turn off my antivirus program completely. Had everything from WeMod whitelisted or added as an exception but only now that it is just completely turned off it works again. Hope it works for you then again.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Hello @DeclanHarp.

If WeMod works when your antivirus is turned off, then that means there is still something being blocked by your antivirus.

See the link in the post above yours, which contains steps to resolve that.