Wemod says it cant connect to wemod and i dont know what to do

ok so i opened wemod 30 mins ago and it says on all the trainers that it cant connect i tried reinstalling it but it just shows all of them as cant connect so i have no idea what to do now

Hello and welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

This sounds like there is something on your PC or network that is blocking your WeMod software from communicating with WeMod’s servers to download/update the trainers for you.

1. If you are using a VPN, disable it, then restart WeMod.

2. If not, restart your WiFi router. Turn it off and leave it off for at least one minute so that the WiFi signal completely dissipates from the building, then turn the router back on again.

3. If nothing changes, make sure your antivirus program/firewall are not blocking the WeMod software from communicating outside of your PC to the servers. The exact instructions on how to do this depends on the antivirus/firewall service you use, so you’ll need to Google for specific instructions if you need them.

4. Also refer to and follow all of the steps in this post: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

ok thank you i got it fixed

1 Like