WeMod Swag? 🔥 (Poll)

We’ve never really done this before, but we’re thinking about getting some limited merchandise made! The staff team definitely wants some, but we want to know what you guys want, if anything.

We plan on doing giveaways and potentially offer items for purchase if the interest is high enough.

The first question is: do you want WeMod or Infinity branded merch, or merch branded with both?

• Infinity
  • WeMod
  • Both

0 voters

The second question is: what would you like as the first item?

• T-Shirt
  • Hoodie
  • Mousepad

0 voters

If you have any other ideas, let me know below!

1 Like

I want a slick Infinity mousepad :smiley:
Need a new one, make it big.

1 Like

I’d wear the hell out of an Infinity shirt. Like Infinity on the front with the logo and then wemod.com or something near the top of the neck on the back. ez

1 Like

Definitely would buy a mousepad if it was similar quality and size of the Steelseries QCK.

1 Like

Why no Horizon merch?

1 Like

Hoodies, t-shirts, mouse pads, and panties for the gamer bitches are a must.

I remember when I made a thread with some lackluster XMB photoshopped gear pics back in 2013. Everyone said “Who would wear XMB themed shirts etc…” I would have, and I still would rock a slick Infinity, Horizon or WeMod Hoodie, t-shirt, beenie or hat.

Sounds like a good idea to me… just don’t over order.

3 Likes

would like an Infinity hoodie, btw what happen with the site?
came back now after a while away from the forum.

whats special bout 2.0 infinty btw?

Read this if you haven’t already Introducing WeMod 2.0

ok, gonna try

It looks like we’re going to start with some T-Shirts. If anyone has some t-shirt design ideas, let me know!

1 Like

2 Likes

Just make sure they have a good size range lie up to 5xl if possible

I wear a 3 xl but 5xl is super comfy and floaty

holy diabetes

Guess you already are ready to produce :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

umm no…

I think a Plain white or black hoodie with the new Infinity Symbol would be sick tbh.

yea i like mine super baggy just incase i wear jeans or sweat pants or something

What did you use to do this just wondering ?

Photoshop. I found the blank t-shirt on the web and just threw the logos on. Prob took about 5 min total.

1 Like

Like this? I added “Infinity” stitched into the pocket. Makes it look super official.

Black Infinity Hoodie

And White

3 Likes