■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

What happened?

Our permissions just randomly decided to completely **** up with no signs of error… >.< So stressful.

Welsey, I was going to come and rage in this thread, then noticed that the permissions failed.

Now give me admin.

What happened? everything is gone…

Did this let griefers grief?

0_0

I will cry now

Just permissions problems and other plugin crashes. Just be patient guys.

What Happen to Map?

Already explained on the thread. Should be turned off idk why it’s turned on we are fixing stuff.

Praca Warszawa

Praca Krakow

Praca Poznan

I am very sorry everyone who plays WesleyCraft for the huge amount of downtime! We WILL be online tomorrow 12/6/11 like we we’re before this whole trouble started.

New Host, New IP, New Permissions, All better.

Cheers < 3

Tbh, it seems lile the old server was down a lot! Not to rant or anything but if i was you, once you get stuff rolling dont add extra stuff kr try to fix little things because sometimes they end up as poo. And that poo = server offline.

You should get a online thing that tells you how long ur online,offline,ping and more stats about server stuff

You can do that with server listing things they just ping the server to see if its up.
No extra plugins required.

This server seems pretty cool

Any eta on a new ip? I need another server to play that isn’t survival.

Should be up within the hour hopefully.

If anybody wants to come play on my server until WC is back up, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m all alone. :anguished:

We are now 100% Creative! Sorry for the wait!

New IP Listed in the OP! Enjoy :smile:

Come play guys, I am getting lonely :wink:

Fixed the building problem we were having. Server is working everyone who wants to play come join < 3