■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

Everything is running great, keep up the good work!!

I have noticed some bugs/problems, TNT doesnt work in Hardcore World, and the no protecting chest thing, needs to be explained better because LWC protects them automatically. A sign should be made to “/cremove” them or LWC should be removed for Hardcore.

o_O i fixed all that yesterday, PERMISSIONS, Y U NO SAVE.

This is what I call a campfire :smiley:

Hahaha that was fun!!!

Sorry I have no been on guys, mardi gras has kept me a little busy. Server seemed to be down, so I brought it back up, need anything just leave me a message and I’ll check it sometime tomorrow probably.

I googled the IP of the server and got the website IIS.

What is that?

Um… I have no idea what you mean :laughing: I just posted the IP they gave me for people to connect, I don’t know anything else :laughing:

I have a few questions.

1: who is your host
2: how much do you pay
3: how do you access the console and add **** to the server? McMyAdmin? Or something else?

1. vanquishvps.com
  2. Not disclosing that information (our player count is edited so it says 30, but I’m not giving the actual amount. Not like i’m going to try to make my server look better by editing it to 100+ :laughing:)
  3. TCAdmin which is awesome and easy to use + FTP for easy file transferring.

What slot number do you have on the site? Or do you use there dedi/vps product.

I can’t disclose that, I just don’t like to share things like that… But if I had to suggest something to you i’d say start with 10 and then upgrade to 20 which is only 11 a month and is awesome

Server has been laggy and crashing alot latelty…

Yeah I know it’s been really laggy lately.

Upgraded the servers RAM.
Everything should be a lot smoother.

[b]

Creepers be creepin.[/b]

why is there no nether world in hardcore mode

I’ll fix that today :wink: thanks for the heads up.

Also me and pax are talking about maybe an arena for PvP next to hardcore spawn…thoughts or ideas?

Why am I still banned for grieving association…? -_-

I hate to nag but nether still is down :0