What happened to horizon!?

I’ve known about Discourse for a while now but this is the first time that I am actually using it from a registered member point of view. I thought it was good for a small community support site. There are three things so far that I do not like, no breadcrumb, the endless scrolling, and I can’t figure out how to create messages, although that probably has something to do with permissions. I like the cleanliness of the site though, I just need time to get used to it. Discourse is very different from traditional forum software so a lot of people are going to be confused at first glance.

Well wishes. Looking forward to see how the site continues to evolve!

Click on a persons name and it’ll bring up a message button on the right hand side.

Or alternatively you could go here - https://community.wemod.com/users/YOURUSERNAME/messages

1 Like

Love the new layout personally and it does feel faster to me anyway. Horizon is alive and well but it was time to expand the “Horizons” and move on from just being another Xbox Site lol

1 Like

dude this website looks nothing like vBulletin i dont even know why u compared this website to that when i go to log in i see a couch lol

1 Like

It looks nothing like the old site because of the theme which is a lot harder to do on this site. Categories are setup the exact same way and navigation isn’t that much different. If you don’t want to give it a chance then that is your choice.

If you just take some time and explore the site you’ll get the hang of it. I didn’t care for it when I first logged on Friday evening, but after a few hours it became much easier to navigate. I do agree that the couch should probably be changed to something gaming related, but it is a nice couch lol.

You can blame @Frank, he loves the couch.

The couch does look really nice.

1 Like

True dat xD

lol i like a couple thingsabout the website tho like your profile u can have a banner and profile picture really cool can u use gif pics without member tho ?

Its different,but it is a good different.

it looks the same as sense 5 year ago @xR0NNI3x

@staff this is really old

Meh, it’s fine. Still relevant.

bruh :expressionless:

Hello everyone I am the famous Gengar. I have been inactive from the forum for a ■■■■ load of time because the new forum doesn’t feel right. No idea how to navigate it anymore, so bye.

(Maybe someone will find this message on this crazy looking “forum”)

dude omg this kind of sucks horizon wont work anymore like wow

Herzion is not working anymore

Please create a new thread in the Horizon support section. This is not a thread for support.