[Winner] HorizonMB Lifetime Diamond

Seriously if you don’t like the giveaway then just ignore it. It is Cody’s choice of how it is given away. Any future post complaining about the format will just be deleted.

Nice giveaway would be cool to win the Lifetime Diamond, thanks.

wow what an epic giveaway cody…
i wish every valued member who enters the best of luck. what a prize thats up for grabs and thanks for doing this.
if i was to put my two cents on who i feel rightly deserves it i would have to say Zodiac.
everyday i come onto the forums i notice how much he trys his best to help other modders out wether it being horizon problems or simply modding help. and mainly for those reasons id say he/she deserves it

Feel free to nominate people too, just be sure to include a legitimate reason on why the member should be nominated.

While I used to be very active on the site posting about news almost every day I feel that the person who deserves it is zodiac. He tries his best to help out other people and 9 times out of 10 he succeeds.

well i think i deserve it because modding is like my hobby and i like helping other people and my friends with games

I nominate Zodiac13,

Really down to earth kind of guy always willing to help anyone out on the site for nothing in return and is very nice to talk to. Overall I think he is a great member and a good friend to have.

I also nominate Zodiac13.

James & UGA summed it up. Great member, pretty much active daily, and only contributes in positive ways.

This sounds like nice thing that horizon would do for there members. I read the terms and everything and I agree that you give to the ones who can’t get diamond. I don’t have it and even though I get 800 hundrend a month that pays for my house, school, cabs to school, internet, food, and utilities/water. I even run those apps like app nana and try to get paypal money to buy diamond. I am a 16 year old boy that only gets nice things if I pay for them myself. It doesn’t help with no dad and living with a aunt who is very strict. It would be nice to get this because I am always trying to find new ways to mod my games and my profile but most of my games have to have diamond to do so. The only reason that I got gta 5 moded is because I went looking all around and found a file that did it for me. same thing for online zombies in black ops. Now on advanced warfare I got the knockback mod from playing in a lobby and if anybody else wants it just go on xbox 360 and look for outspokenstone4 and tell me about this page. Anyway I’m getting of topic, I just want this so I can mod my games and a couple of my friends games that they want mods on there games and profile. so please im you would I would like this life-time giveaway very mch or you can give it to the firt person to reply to this. Also I did not join January I realyy joined in Augest of 2013 but lost my username and password.
T
H
A
N
K
S
!
!
!

I nominate myself, cause I’m so damn awesome. Jk, this wasn’t my actual nomination.

I too nominate Zodiac13, he’s a great guy, active on the forums and chatbox (which is dead…), helps everyone he can, and he’s funny to talk to.

I could use this Lifetime Diamond subscription for good use only. My friends has a YouTube channel and he records videos on games like Forza Horizon 2. I have one car that is the Audi TT(S) and its makes me feel left out. i use Horizon quite often and it would be great to have a diamond membership. I would use this membership correctly and according to the rules. i will keep it to myself and not tell anyone. Thank you for reading this post. From Jake

Gonna nominate Snipazor.

Don’t know the guy much, but when I’ve talked to him he seems down to earth and I think he’d really enjoy it after all.

I rarely use the diamond tools so it would be a waste if I got it. Of course it would be sweet to have a lifetime diamond membership, but still… rather go to someone who’s active on the forums and use Horizon “daily”.

I want to nominate Zodiac13 for being a very active, helpful and friendly member. I’ve not talked with him, but he seems like a chill guy.

And my last nominate goes to SNiPaZoR. A very intelligent, top quality poster. His posts are KO’s. Both members contributes equal. Tough decision.

Very kind giveaway Cody! Good luck to everyone and welcome back.

Sweet giveaway.

Good luck to everyone!

This is an incredible giveaway, good luck to all who enter!

I also nominate Zodiac13, because well for the first reason he is very active on the site. I always see him online and posting either feedback or helpful advice to newcomers as well as old timers. I don’t really see a reason why he shouldn’t be given the chance of a lifetime, I have spoken to him on Xbox and he seems really chill, respectful, and down to earth.

Lets get a few more entries in here and I’ll go ahead and choose a winner this weekend.

i thnk i desrve it cus im good guy nevr hurt nobody thx u

hello im my name is ronnie im a new member of horizon and also new to modding i have not always bin the best at computers but i have always wanted to learn how to mod but bing a new father to a little girl i can only get the free membership if you chose me you would help to creat a new active member of this community and i would promise to hand down the member ship in the same fashion if allowed by horizon thank you for your time and even if im not the lucky winner i think its cool what your doing good luck everyone

First of all thank you for making this happen!

Second about the giveaway. I always wanted to see Diamond features. I’m years looking at those nifty modding programms inside Horizon without being able to access it :anguished:. I probably wont have a chance to win this since there are a lot of qualified people on this board and i just came back from a very long abscence (private reasons).

Anyway Good luck to everyone en let the lucky one arise soon! :thumbsup: