[Winner] HorizonMB Lifetime Diamond

I probably don’t deserve to win this giveaway. And there’s too many people I think would deserve this, so it would be hard nominating someone specific.

But thanks for this great giveaway Cody, and good luck to everybody.

If I had to nominate anyone, it would be Snipazor. Haven’t really ever met with the guy, but from friends I have heard he is great company. I see he has 1k+ thanks, and has been active since signing up.

Going ahead and nominating Zodiac13. I don’t know him personally but I can safely say that he deserves it. I always see him actively posting and helps out wherever possible. With regards to his entry, he has been on the site for 4 years and someone with such a seniority should not have a black username considering what he does for the community.

i think i deserves it become m3w page

i think i deserve the lifetime diamond because, i be on the game most days. Another is i like playing video games and getting into the game.

I would like to have diamond to get back into retail modding for my Xbox 360. Ever since diamond ran out, I stopped really playing single player games because the only fun I really had was editing the memory on some of them. Horizon is one of the best applications out there to do this I believe, but the funds to have Diamond ran dry a bit long ago and having a lifetime subscription would be awesome again. I had it once back on Horizon360, but then when I transferred to XboxMB(Horizon 360) I lost my sub and couldn’t find the email for it.

Thanks for doing this Cody.

To be honest, I would like it, just to have it haha. But I’m sure there are other people on here that can put it more use somehow haha. But great giveaway man!

I enter, and i deserve it because of reassons xD

That’s not a real reason.
Guys, you need to put a valid reason for why you believe you or your nominee deserve to win. “Because” isn’t an answer and will void your entry into the competition.

i nominate myself and so will everyone else cause im attractive

Naw but seriously, I’m a shining example of the community, and I deserve as much of a chance as next as the Average Joe.

I do a lot of modding on Horizon i’ve been modding on it since 2012 but i never got the chance to buy diamond i would really like to have lifetime diamond XD but i’m pretty sure there’s a lot who deserve it more than me.

Please Give it to me I really need it I would be so great full for it please :smile:

i have been wanting to use dimond mods for a long time because i put all my money into my house and never have any extra to buy dimond what i do get extra i save so i can move and get a nicer house

Hmmm, write about why I think I deserve lifetime diamond…

Well, I don’t think I really deserve it over above anyone else. I’m not the most active member, I’m kinda here and there but mostly just people watch (on the Internet). But as others have said, whenever I need diamond, I never have it. Regardless, I’d like to think that I’m a valuable part of the community, just as most others are!

This is a pretty cool giveaway though, welcome back homie

I think this guy deserves it.

He REALLY needs it.

He’d be so great full.

You have a house and pay your bills, but can’t afford $5 a month. And you want to win lifetime diamond so the $5 you save a month can go towards a new house? :interrobang:

Hey man, lay off. He’s been wanting to use dimond mods for a long time. He wants a nicer house.

It’s not about the price, its about priorities.
My grandparents are old and living off their retirement savings and its not that they can’t afford it, its just they have other expenses that come before modding a video game. My grandparents can afford a Lamborghini or Mercedes but choose to buy a Hyundai Sonata.

Please don’t use my thread to question other peoples expenses or reasons behind why they can’t obtain Diamond.
Technically everyone should be able to ‘afford’ Diamond. You have internet, an Xbox, Xbox LIVE, etc. Whats $5 extra? But thats not how the world works.

Paying bills and other expensive highly outweighs an xbox, or anything that would have to do with gaming. 5$ more month may sound like a little, but adds up over time.

Though I have not been that active lately, I believe I deserve this. I have been helpful on many different topics such as modding Skyrim, friendly advice to other members, modding different games, and on GTA I use to do money lobbies. I am almost always friendly unless the other person gives me a reason not to be. I have been looking to get a lot more active on this website and just couldn’t find the motivation to. But if I win this I believe i could be super active again and start giving back to the community like you are doing now.

I nominate Zodiac13, he’s very active on the site and I see him helping most if not everyone that has a serious question about the site or the Horizon program. Also he’s a very nice guy, I used to play with him quite a bit on the 360. (Get a Xbox one sometime dude!)