World War Z: Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

World War Z: Aftermath
This is the official discussion topic of the World War Z: Aftermath Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Edit Money
5. Edit Challenge Coins
6. Easy Kill
7. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game first, when you’re in main menu, then hit “Play” button to load the mods.
These mods will only work in offline mode.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/23/2021
    Started development

• 09/23/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/29/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

can you add mega XP

11 Likes

yes pleas add this

4 Likes

whenever i try to start the game with wemod my game enters the infinite loading…

1 Like

When you start the Steam client, it stops loading on the first loading screen

1 Like

same proplem i just want them challenge points

1 Like

…learn to read the info…it says: Start the game, THEN start the wemod cheats.

2 Likes

mega XP plz

4 Likes

glitch, so when you have unlimited health enabled it also applies this to rats this need to be fixed.

suggestions maybe if you can add, no recoil (not that theirs much), no spread, unlimited equiment ie grenades, molotovs and what not, unlimited stamina would also be pretty cool along with unlimited breaching charges. thats all i can really think of apart from that amazing as always good work FLiNG!

5 Likes

Currency cheats don’t appear to work, Even when I follow the instructions, the Supplies and CC never update.

1 Like

The cheats are good but it would be perfect if there were mega xp for the classes and for weapons as well.

1 Like

Worked fine for me

Please add XP multiplier for Classes.

The Infinite HP has a bug interaction with Rats and Frozen door.
The Rats will never die and the Frozen Door in EP7 will not melt if the Infinite HP is turn on.

Hello,

I tried to use the trainer with the base game upgraded to Aftermath on Epic Games Launcher.

First launch, the game stopped loading and a crash report appear.
No luck while starting the game then the trainer.

Seems to be a good idea to release an Epic Game Launcher compatible version. I use a standalone trainer and it works perfectly for all the options.

WeMod is pretty usefull that’s true with many options standalone trainers don’t give us but all the not working trainers I have faced where from WeMod and standalone trainers allows me to get the thing to work.

Maybe more frequent updates and compatible trainers could be a good thing for WeMod instead of setting a not always compatible option with executable selection even if this feature is good because sometimes WeMod don’t find installed games. But it’s just an idea, I have already left many comments that have never been taken into consideration.

It’s just an opinion, no offense or debate wanted.

epic plz :joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

We don’t take request in the forum. See how getting updates or trainers made works here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

Now I become Pro member.

I demand these options immediately:

1. Mega XP
    2.Fuckin’RAT must die
1 Like

Works well for the most part on Steam. Only issues is that the easy kill seems to make the zombies immune to the first hit, whether that be from a pistol or an RPG. Not a huge issue but can make dealing with swarms kind of a pain as they’ll just shrug off the first explosion

Hello! Do you guys/gals plan to add capability to the Epic game launcher at all? Just curious!
Thanks!

A large number of Steam trainers may work on Epic Games versions.
Press the fix button in the trainer and manually link the game’s .exe and try it, if you haven’t already.

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Game_Name

1 Like