World War Z: Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I had no idea! Tried it out and worked! Appreciate the heads up on this! Thank you!

1 Like

Good to hear. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

RATS are immortal and can’t be killed.

Is there a way to make it available in multiplayer?

1 Like

No. Four reasons why:

1. Technical: Trainers work by injecting code onto memory addresses in your PC’s RAM that a game is running from. Multiplayer games run from a server hundreds of miles away from you, hence no memory addresses on your PC to inject into.

2. Moral: Cheating online is immoral. Ruining the game for other people is a really, really crappy thing to do and generally makes you an evil person.

3. Terms of Use: You’ll be permanently banned from the game. And you will not get a refund for being banned. Both of these are stated in every game’s terms of use. No company is going to tolerate you ruining the game for their other (rule-abiding) paying customers.

4. Legal: Anyone who miraculously makes cheats work in online game modes will be sued into bankruptcy by the game company to make them disappear.

WeMod is a respectable and law-abiding business. We do not support such shady activity.

2 Likes

I know, I asked because I saw someone using it. Unlimited ammunition, rocket launcher

We need Mega XP pls

1 Like

They were not using a WeMod trainer. In fact they likely weren’t using any company’s trainer, considering they are all legit businesses and don’t want to get sued into oblivion.

A lot of people are asking for MEGA XP and even ULMITITED STAMINA. Including me. Please add this.

2 Likes

Please, we’ve been asking for this since the release of the trainer

2 Likes

Unfortunately, only basic trainers are released, multiple and better options are often ignored, it’s like many games, so you don’t need to ask for new options because they will be ignored anyway

1 Like

This is not working anymore.

After using the computer version of WEMOD, the WWZ can’t continue bullets. Only single player can use it. How can I solve it?

Where is the moderator of this thread to make the necessary explanation? You havent made any updates since the last september 2021, what are you waiting for to update? change of government? lmao what do you want it to be for the update all this time. If you don’t or can’t, remove WWZ from the list and don’t disappoint people.

2 Likes

Yeah this game got an update this year If i remember correctly! It got the new sword etc so it could definitely use an update! I hope the creator or a moderate see’s our posts! As far as I’m aware none of these cheats except the credit stuff works.

A lot of people are asking for MEGA XP and even ULMITITED STAMINA. Including me. Please add this.

1 Like

New cheats you should add… which are already in high demand

Infinite Stamina

Infinite Combat Stamina

Class XP Multiplier (1x - 2x - 3x - 4x - 5x - 6x - 7x - 8x - 9x - 10x)
— Multiplies the XP earned towards the level of the equipped class

Weapon XP Multiplier (1x - 2x - 3x - 4x - 5x - 6x - 7x - 8x - 9x - 10x)
— Multiplies the XP earned towards the level of the equipped weapon

Disable Survivor AI
— Disables the AI of the Bot Survivors, this would mainly be used for easier XP so the bots don’t steal kills, if you’re downed or pinned you’ll just re-enable the AI, then disable it right after

3 Likes

Grateful for the trainer. Thank you!

(Just, like others said, I do wish there was a small XP multiplier of sorts, it does feel like it would really complete the trainer. Not a complaint but a request)

1 Like

Am i just blind or missunderstanding; I don’t see those options

1 Like

Oh no, I meant cheats which should already be here

Keyword: SHOULD

1 Like