World War Z: Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

many people have requested this and i am one of them, but some cheats you should add is mega xp for both classes and weapons. sense the game need to update it could be the perfect time to add them. i undersand if it isent posable but just some ideas. Thank You.

The World War Z: Aftermath cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

can u make some new mods for it like unlimited stam?

Could you add XP Multiplier for class and weapons or perhaps unlimited stamina?

Wish you can add a Fire Rate and Damage modifier as far as No Recoil and No Spread

Hello, I am trying to use the Edit Money and Edit Challenge Coin function. It doesn’t appear to be working does anyone have a working fix?

Bonjour quand je met le jeu sa met met un message d’erreur ( l’application ne rĂ©pond pas ) et le jeu ne s’ouvre pas, merci de rĂ©soudre le problĂšme
Hello when I put the game its puts an error message (the application does not respond) and the game does not open, thank you for solving the problem

1 Like

??? Hello when I put the game its puts an error message (the application does not respond) and the game does not open, thank you for solving the problem

Kinda funny how the easy kill cheat makes the common zombies harder to kill

1 Like

Not works anymore.

1 Like

Need update

2 Likes

The mods need an update, so far only the no reload mod doesnt work, the others seem fine

2 Likes

Wish there were no RAT zombies

hello, new update broke some fetures, like “no reload” and “unlimited health” after some hits with the unlimited health our caracter for any reason start beeing infected, do you have plans to update this trainer?

1 Like

no reload not working please fix it

1 Like

The World War Z: Aftermath cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you very much for the update. The “No Reload” feature is the only mod that does not appear to be working.

Health, Unlimited Ammo, and No Reload are working for current version.

Easy Kill seems to kill zombies with less shots, but not sure is 1-hit kill was the intention or not.

Unlimited Ammo seems to work for weapon ammo and also for defensive items/traps (barbed wire, auto-turret, high-voltage grid, etc.). It would be nice if it worked for equipment as well.

1 Like

everything balutinabox said is true

one bug tho the rats have unlimited health to kill them you will have to turn god mode off

2 Likes