WWE 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The updated cheat has been working for me thus far, thank you, MrAntiFun.

However, I think all of us would appreciate more options for these cheats. Personally, I wouldn’t mind paying extra to get a more extensive cheat program.

I think the MyGM focused players would love an option for maximum popularity for their wrestlers on their brand.

MyFaction players surely wouldn’t mind if the AIs were unable to reverse anything, or straight up be unable to move at all (on command, toggle-able), because of the numbers of ladder matches that has the option to be played on the legendary difficulty.

MyRISE players already have already everything an individual can ask for. So I have nothing to add there.

I’m not particularly interested in MyUniverse, and I’ve barely played it. So I have no idea what players who mainly play that game mode would be interested in.

Overall, I’d say we all want something extra in the cheat menu. Personally, I would not mind paying extra to see it happen. The things I’ve listed can be done, I’ve seen someone do it and try to sell their program on YouTube for 25 Euros, or USD. I can’t remember. But if this is the final product we’re getting, I’m not complaining. It’s already more than passable.

2 Likes

I would personally like ANY working cheats since there seems to be non in this trainer

dang still dont work. feelsbadman

I know the trainer was just updated on the 20th but the game is showing as “not compatible”, not sure when the 1.12 update dropped for WWE 2k22.

Are any of the moderators/cheat makers actually paying attention to the forum? There seem to be many pro-version users who are unable to get the cheat to work.

Also, there NEEDS to be an option to freeze the AIs. The MyFaction ladder matches are literally unplayable (even on normal difficulty). Please add that in, I know it’s possible. Like I’ve stated in a previous post, I’d be willing to pay extra for it.

We’ve had 5 different people test it and no one is able to reproduce the issue. I personally tested everything yesterday in 3 different game modes and everything was working fine. If MAF can’t recreate any issues (which he hasn’t been able to do) there is no way to fix it.

What about the ability to freeze AIs in MyFaction? Will that be a possible feature in the future?

So will this trainer ever be fixed? Its been forever and I can’t find a substitute to use instead of wemod.

If they cant reproduce the issues then it cant be fixed. So odds are that it’ll never be fixed for those of us it isn’t working for because, for some reason, it’s working fine for Mr. Anti-Fun and everyone else on the WeMod team who has tested it.

Any chance that locking MFP or VC is possible? Or perhaps stun immunity?

I know like tf they must have some special limited edition game because I have the standard game on steam. Is it because I dont have dlcs like tf

Those are amazing ideas that would definitely be cool if THEY COULD FIX THE NORMAL TRAINER

The trainer was created with the normal edition of the game with no extra DLC. It is tested with the exact same copy. As stated previously, 5 different testers or MAF have tried it and cannot reproduce any issues. If someone who is having a problem wants to provide more info than “it’s not working” and their save game it can be looked into further; however, the number of people having an issue is minimal compared to the number of people using the trainer.

I dont know about it being minimal since everyone I asked seems to have the same problem but if you need info I have already posted it before but I will post it again. The trainer seems to work in the rey mysterio story mode but not in any other game mode. When activated it does not have a effect on the game.

the game just updated and the trainer needs an update please thanks

We’re gonna need another update for the trainer. Another 30+GB update just dropped, and it probably just changed loads of codes.

Also, we NEED more options for the trainer. The option for maximum popularity+stamina in MyGM, permanent stunning your opponents, or disabling your opponents from countering is a much-needed addition for MyFaction.

*EDIT: I think the majority of us will be fine with waiting a few days/a week, but we NEED more options for the trainer. Do it for the people MAF, we love you for it.

You know what we need more! A working trainer…

Would love to see this updated with an implementation of a “Guaranteed 5 Star Match” cheat!

Wish everything actually worked :confused:

With the new update that came out for this game, how do we get it back on the needs update list??

1 Like