X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi GVChoice,

After several consecutive attempts and failures (2 hrs 30 min) where I was still not in command of a ship, I just made a save while in command of a ship. I then reloaded this save and there … Miracle, I am invincible!

Can you test this method and keep me informed of your situation, just to get an idea of the procedure to follow to make this trainer work correctly?

Thanks to you

1 Like

allready have. and it kind a works like that. how ever in my case most of the time it takes 5-10 min before the invincibility takes in effect. sometimes it dos not work at all. even if i am commanding a ship or useing my spacesute. or just standing next to the pilot of the ship i am standing in.

2 Likes

Okay, so this is not the perfect solution. I’m going to play a bit because I want to enjoy it a bit too. I’ll keep you posted for a test this afternoon.

1 Like

i say right now the Unlimited Hull Integrity is unstabel. sometimes it works and sometimes it dos not. So right now i have to either relode the game untill it works or restart the game untill it works. only one way to test that out is for me to try it out.

1 Like

In the end, after several tests as explained this morning, it does not work, even when controlling a ship. Hopefully STiNGERR finds a solution because it is painful to try to play like that.

1 Like

for me it works right now. how ever it is rather unstable. not fully sure on how but i think i tried spamming the on and off plus pressing F9 for quick lode after a F5 for a quick save.

2 Likes

Same for me. As soon as I enter the game, I do an F5 and then an F9.

It’s weird, this morning Wemod detects an update of X4 on Steam when no update has been made. Could it be STiNGERR who would have forced this info in order to check the stability of the trainer?

FYI, it’s 1:00 p.m. and I’ve been trying to run this trainer from 7:00 a.m. All this to say that it no longer works. I give up in the hope that it will be revised very soon. I find it unfortunate that no moderator answers on the news feed and leaves us like that without answer to our questions.

As this trainer was updated 5 days ago, when can we expect to see it again in the queue list? I’m afraid to have an answer to this question to tell you!

1 Like

i just played abit of X4 and it worked fine for me. but then agen maybe i was just lucky.

2 Likes

Definitely, as I have been trying to get it to work for over 5 hours.

During your next review of the trainer, could you see if it would be possible to add a function to limit the temperature of the guns?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

speaking of adding functions. i will like to request. Unlimited Hull Integrity for player build sations. Drones. Lage / XL ships’s turrets and engiens.

2 Likes

The total what! Although … what will be left for us to do? Personally, I think we still need to have a minimum of damage to remain attentive to the game. Stations, starship engines and their armaments should remain vulnerable in my opinion. But the debate remains open! :wink:

Edit : I was able to play X4 for a while after Steam offered me a 10.6 MB update. After which the trainer worked on the first try!

1 Like

Intersting. i am still haveing abit of a essue with Unlimited hull integrity ( gonna call it UHI from now on ), for a wail now i had to relied on F5 - F9 after i mange to get it to work after my last quick save i quick loded my game and thinking Yes it works. Then i pick up a job to destoy some mines and i got abit to close and after a few seconts i realiced that my ship got destoryed despide " UHI " was on. Oh well back to F5 and wait for UHI to work.

1 Like

For my part, I am still confronted with instability of the trainer.
Like you, I am forced to use the F5 and F9 functions, but I absolutely have to be at the controls of a ship otherwise I will play with F5 and F9 indefinitely.

I think I have found a procedure to follow to properly inject the trainer so that it works straight away.

1. Before leaving the game, I will save the game, flying a ship.
  2. Resume the game later by loading the save game (without trainer).
  3. When the backup reaches 100% DL, pause the game and inject the trainer and the desired functions.
  4. Resume your game.

For me this method has been working for 3 days without problem.

Would anyone know when the GOG trainer will be active by chance? Thanks in advance.

Will the trainer updated for “Split Vendetta” and “Cradle of Humanity”? If i start the game via trainer the game crashes everytime.

same problem here . i think we have to search 4 another trainer

Personally, I start the trainer when I’m in the main menu of the game. The game takes so long to load that the trainer does not accept it. The trainer loads without problem in the main menu. But, I am still facing the above mentioned issues since the Cradle of Humanity update.

The game application was crashed when I started it with click “start game”. Does anyone as same as me ? How can I fix it ? (win10 + steam )

so i found a way around it by starting the game up loading your game completely then switching over to the wemod and clicking play

1 Like

Curious to know if anyone else has this issue.

Turned on Unlimited Hull Integrity but found that I still take on damage. Heck even a friend/foe mine blew up my ship with it on. Am I missing something or is this cheat faulty?