X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is this only with another ship attacking you? Or any sort of damage, even with crashing into something?

I started the game first, loaded my save then enabled WeMod. And my ships still died, despite having the unlimited hull strength enabled.

Earlier this week there was an alert in the WeMod app that Egosoft had patched X4 in a way that required a WeMod update, but that alert no longer appears. Now it says use the process I described above, which @DapperShark also tried.

and @Veloxia , my ships died due to enemy fire.

With the Unlimited Hull Integrity, I still take damage from ships attacking me and other means (i.e. mines, hazardous regions in “The Void”).

:+1: Thanks guys, was able to recreate the situation. Will be testing the game out like that in the future. For now, the game is in the queue to be updated.

2 Likes

@Veloxia thank you - the game is so much better with #wemod-app , especially for those of us who are married and only have 30-90 minutes a day to game.

1 Like

Be sure to give this game multiple “Boosts” in the game console - it’s made it to the top 5 for fixing, then gone down again.

1 Like

Well, I almost had a good laugh because of this. I’ve watched the update come from #20ish, boosting it myself, saw it soar to #4 only to come home from work to see it back down to #10. Seriously, I might aswell play the lottery at the rate that niche games’ trainers get updates due to fewer people able to boost.

1 Like

Soooo… X4 now got a new version. I wonder how far down the to-do list it ends up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4.10 X4 Foundation
Following no longer work

1. Hull
  2. Credit
  3. Missle
  4. Cargo
  5. Item
    2021-09-14

Please update at earliest convience.

3 Likes

looking forwards to playing the new update

1 Like

update pls.

It’s currently #3 in the queue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, but it goes the usual way a rather niche game goes… it peaks somewhere around #5 and then gets shuffled back down a bit before it eventually gets the loving treatment. :wink:

this needs an immediate update because NONE of the cheats are working anymore. was down to #3 then got skipped over…that was days ago.

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for the trainer who is great, one please, can you insert that the guns do not overheat?

1 Like

Idk if that is possible but it’d definitely be a welcome cheat if so.

Need Update. Works incorrectly. Periodically causes the game to crash. February 22, 2022.

Does not work further after update 5.0

Broken functions:

• Unlimited Hull Greatity
  • Max Cargo Space

Operational functions:

• Unlimited missiles
  • Unlimited Items
  • Unlimited Credits

I hope that an update will be quickly made. A big thank you in advance.

1 Like

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements