X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

March, 19 - 2022.

Using it now, but still some of the function are not working.
Problems : Once it turned On, it will turned off immediately.
Problem Functions : Unlimited Hull & Cargo Capacity.

Hope it will work soon.
Thank you.

PS : I m already boost this game.

I just tested all functions without problems. They are all operational.

Thanks for the update

Hello friend of space.

I previously observed that sometimes the Unlimited Hull function did not work properly with a disconnection of the game when you are not at the controls of a ship.
Try to create a quick backup before exiting the game by being orders and restarts the game.
Have fun !

Hallo zusammen, hoffe euch geht es allen gut. Habt ihr bei dem Cheat auch das Problem, dass bei unendlich Leben einschalten, dieses abstĂŒrzt? Wie habt ihr das Problem gelöst?

Passt bitte auf euch auf. David

Ich mache nichts Besonderes. Ich starte das Spiel. Bevor ich das Backup lÀdt, starte ich den Cheat. Ich aktiviere alle Funktionen und lade dann die Sicherung auf.

Entschuldigung fĂŒr die Übersetzung, ich nutze Google Translator.

Ich hoffe, dass das Ihnen helfen kann.

Hello Friend.

I reinstall the WeMod, and yes it is working now.
And as for method you told me, i did that before and the result is the same.
But it doesn’t matter anymore because the traine is working perfectly.

Thank you.

PS: I got my Astrid.

Hallo zusammen, alles okay. Danke fĂŒr deinen Tipp. Habe nicht bekommen, das es Update fehlte.

Does this cause the game to block online features? if so how do i unblock them again?

It does not. However online features are still temp down. They are reworking it apparently. There is a mod that simulates it however.

2022-03-24: They updated the game AGAIN, now WeMod causes it to crash again as soon as it’s turned on. Please update.

still working fine just have to get to the main menu before clicking play on the trainer, Also MUST BE PILOTING ship when you activate the options or they don’t work

The options are not working for me. Using the Osaka destroyer. I have used alt tab then hit play. also I set the cheats to on when I am piloting the ship. They still don’t work for me

Trainer not compatible with 5.10 update now, requesting update!

4 Likes

Not compatible with 5.1 - particularly the hull.

4 Likes

Me too, not compatible with 5.1 build patch:

1. Unlimited Hull Integrity

Can we make suggestions for tweaks or additions to expand the options?
Oh, and when the game closes (I believe it was after this 5.1 build update) it crashes the game, in case you haven’t seen it yet. :rocket:

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

You can make suggestions, yes :slight_smile:

unlimited hull integrity doesnt work , it deactivate itself right after i switch it on .

1, 3, 4, & 5 all work fine for me FellowRabbit77 make sure you are in control of the ship(sitting in the pilot seat) when you activate them

1 Like