X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Create a money insertion that is better for commercial analysis, since with 9.9999999999999999999999 it is very bad, and it is difficult to visually analyze the trade, and other factors. I know of others that do this, or editable, like Stellaris and Total War Warhammer II.
add money

Option A: __________ $ (edit)
Option B: $100,000
Option C: $1,000,000
Option D: $100,000,000
Option E: $1,000,000,000
Option F: $1,000,000,000,000

My suggestion, what do you think? and is it feasible to include this function?

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Credits cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
2 Likes

The current cheat for changing the number of credits is very inconvenient, most ships cost much more than a million credits, although even it takes a few minutes to get this million.

So I would like to add at least 10,000 credits at a time.

The best solution (if possible) would be to add in addition to

1. ā€œ100 at a timeā€, -
  2. ā€œa thousand at a timeā€,
  3. ā€œ10 thousand at a timeā€,
  4. ā€œ1 million at a timeā€
  5. and ā€œ100 million at a timeā€.

This can probably be reduced to:

• 10 thousand
  • and a million at a time

My desire is simply not to click a thousand times to buy a small ship, and then after re-entering the game, click again.
Such a change will save a lot of time and at the same time accurately control the factors

p.s. Thank you in advance, and I hope that you will understand my text and possibly the wrong translation

Unlimited hull integrity doesnā€™t seem to be working with the latest update of this trainer & mod on Steam: Version: 5.10 (476551) - 2022-04-07 It can enable, and ā€˜appearsā€™ working, but the game doesnā€™t show the effect working. No crashes, no errors, just no affect.

Happy to help test & confirm, and gosh, thank you for the help with these trainers. I donā€™t want to come off as rude! Cheers!

IDK who had the idea of removing unlimited credits to something we have to keep hitting a button multiple times, but it is very counterintuitive.

1 Like

Game seems to be crashing at random when using Unlimited Hull can happen anywhere between 2 minutes to 1 hour +, when not using this trainer my game can run 36 hours without a single crash :confused:

I think this is to get you to pay for the PRO version

I am also having this issue with the crashing. This is very frustrating indeed. I thought it was from speeding up the game.

Iā€™ve noticed that it seems to work once I take control of a ship, then it finally kicks in.

there are certain items that wont become 999999. is this intended?

Hey all,

Is there any way of toggling off the Set Credits option on this?
Plus any chance of getting some of the other options available for this game on other trainers, ie

ā€¢ Edit Money
ā€¢ Edit Relationships
ā€¢ Edit Inventory
ā€¢ Edit Skills
ā€¢ Edit Licenses
ā€¢ Edit Blueprints
ā€¢ Edit Researches
ā€¢ Unlock All Licenses

Thanks

Brodie

You can change the keys for ā€œset Credits +/-ā€ to some key you never use

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
The only problem is that once you set an amount, youā€™re game is ALWAYS stuck at that amount.
IE if i set an amount of 2million, my game will ALWAYS be at 2million regardless of whether i make or lose money.

I just wanted to give myself a say 2 mil head start and then take it from there.

Cheers
Brodie

1 Like

I have been playing X4 foundation and notice something. I have the unlimited items on yet a few crafting items wont become 9999+ for example (basic weapon) for ship mods. Is this intended, or no?

Really disappointed to see that the random CTDā€™s when using this trainer hasnā€™t been fixed even after I last mentioned it sometime mayā€¦

2 Likes

Heyo, I see this has been mentioned but is there any way to set the credits? Ive found that once set to 999mil it will stay at that no matter what, it would be handy for this to either be increased by a large margin eg, like up to 100billion, or to make it toggleable on/off.

2 Likes

So, for anyone who wants a lot of credits fast, but also to have a properly working credit balance - use ā€œUnlimited Itemsā€ and just sell all those infinite items.
High-Price (like Spacefly Eggs / Spacefly Caviar / Flux Capacitor / Programmable Field Array ) ones will give you trillions faster. Just leave 3 items in your inventory when you are selling.

@STiNGERR Thank you for a great mod! Any chance to get the ā€œNo Weapons` Overheatā€ option?

Love your cheats! just a tiny suggestion, add a toggle on/off function for the ā€œset creditsā€ cheat. We are forced to either have the mod set our credits to a static amount, or not use the mod at all. There is no way to use the mod without that cheat enabled. That is the one thing I, and several other people ive seen, wish be organic.

itā€™s already been stated that if you donā€™t want the frozen credits issue, then just use Infinite Items and sell the space fly caviar and other stuff, even works with crystals, just leave 3 items in your inventory for them to reset