I have the save editor 2.0. i have never done this. Could someone tell me step by step in detail how to do the legacy mod?
I’ve never used that editor myself but the instructions are available on the site you downloaded it from, or at least they are here where I found it: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php/5130-Fight-Night-Champions-Save-Editor-V2-0-0-4
Basically do this:
- Move your Fight Night Champions game save to your USB flash drive.
- Put USB drive in a USB port on your PC.
- Open the Fight Night Champions save editor
- Open your game save in the save editor.
- Make your edits and click save. You’ll probably get a conformation that it worked, but I’m not sure.
- Put the USB drive back in your 360 and move the save back to your internal/main 360 storage device.
- Load the game up and see if it shows the now modified game save.
A few important things:
When you first put your USB drive in your PC you should make a backup of your save just in case you corrupt it or ever want to go back to your original save. Make a folder titled “Backup Save” or similar and use Horizon or whatever other way you can do it. The Fight Night Champions editor may also make you a backup save but I’m not sure about that.
Some save editors require you to extract the save from the actual save an Xbox 360 creates. You will need to open Horizon and extract the game save file from within the save and then edit that with the editor and then go back in to Horizon and replace the original with your freshly modded game save file. Sounds tricky but it’s really not that bad.
JUST REMEMBER…ALWAYS KEEP A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVE JUST IN CASE YOU ROYALLY SCREW SOMETHING UP