Xbox One Modding Status

Not quite there yet but it’s certainly a stepping stone to become more!!

2 Likes

is there a way to transfer a moded gamesave from xbox360 to xboxone

yea, xbox one uses the 360 cloud saves
im pretty sure @unknown_v2

1 Like

Ah, I thought he meant locally through like USB/PC. My bad :slight_smile:

Say you have modded save of Dragon Age Inquisition for the 360 and you want to get it transferred to the xbox 1 here is what should be done.
Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox
Single-Player
Exporting a Savegame from an Xbox 360 Console
How to create a new exportable savegame from the Black Emporium:

1. On the Xbox 360 console, players must be in the Black Emporium to create a savegame for export.
  2. In the Save Game menu, select NEW SAVE GAME and press [LT] to export to Xbox One.
  3. A message appears to inform you what happens when a savegame is exported. Be sure to read the details.
  4. You can choose to proceed or cancel. The button to proceed has been moved from [X] to [Y] to prevent players from accidentally proceeding before reading the full details.
    If you proceed, the following message appears: “Uploading savegame to server.” Once the export is complete, the following message appears: "You have successfully exported your current game."
    What do I have to be aware of when exporting savegame data?

Only one exported save is available in the BioWare Online Service cloud at a time.
Attempting to export an additional savegame overwrites the previous exported savegame.
Attempting to create a savegame for export outside the Black Emporium triggers a message that you must complete this action in the Black Emporium.
Importing a Savegame to an Xbox One Console
How to import a savegame exported from the Black Emporium:

1. On the Xbox One console, select Main Menu and then Extras.
  2. On the Extras screen, select Import Xbox 360 System Save Data. The following message appears: “Checking for savegame on server.”
  3. A message appears with a summary of the available savegame data. Verify that it matches the previously exported savegame data.
  4. You can choose to proceed or cancel. The button to proceed has been moved from [x]to [y]to prevent players from accidentally proceeding before reading the full details.
  5. If you proceed, the following message appears: “Downloading savegame from server.”
  6. Once the download completes, you should see the following message: “You have successfully downloaded your savegame.”
  7. Load into the Black Emporium on Xbox One.
    The Save Game File import is complete. You can now use the Mirror of Transformation located in the Black Emporium if you want to modify your imported character.
    What should you be aware of when exporting savegames data?

An error message appears if there is no available save game to import.
An error message appears if there are missing DLC items. All DLC was used to create the game on the Xbox 360 system must be present on the new console to allow the import to proceed.
Uses existing save lock functionality from main game.
You may see a generic error message if something occurs that we dont have a specific message for.

say im playing saints row 4 could i create a save game on xbox 360 and then mod it using horizon then use xbox live to import my game to the xbox one

Yes. You upload the save from your 360 to the Cloud, and then download it to your One.

1 Like

Yep thats the one way that works right now thats how I did it with the Dragon Age Inquisition 360 game save.

Just joined this site to comment, I do have word that there will not be a release until the new console squripo drops. The reason for is that if it where to drop before the new console comes out then microsoft would have a way or time too find a patch for the latest release. Most of the guys that released the last exploit are in jail, meaning there was a time delay till this reasent breackthroughe has been found.

1 Like

where in the world did you find this out?

1 Like

I still have connection’s from people when there was only a select few modders and was moniplied when the 360 jtag was first introduced. I can say that i never knew too much in depth information about this until recently. I can’t confirm anything on what its gonna be like yet. I just have old connections i recently reunited with and was given this information.

1 Like

With Microsoft adding Forza 6: Apex Premier Edition for download from their Store to the PC, is it possible to get into the car build data files? So far not possible on Xbox One, but wondering if an exploit could be developed for the PC version. What I am looking for is the car specifications, dimensions, etc. for tuning calculator use. Not for modding. Any suggestions or comments will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Guess what. recently the Supreme court said YOU own your CONSOLES with no restrictions. SO if you want to mod it,or exploit it its legal to do so as long as its not for profit. SO no more jail time for modding a system.

1 Like

That would not save your ass for selling modified consoles though. Nobdy is going to be giving them out for free. There are also things like wire fraud you have to worry about.

1 Like

Oh but here is the thing. If you buy a console and THEN mod it its totally legal to do so. This ruling allows you to do with your hardware as you see fit,as long as you do not commit fraud with it by stealing games.

MS has no issue with you modifying hardware they have an issue when you start modifying the software on the console which violates their TOS.

1 Like

Umm repairing and adding chips violated the TOS as well right? And the decision nerfed that.

Here ill drop the youtube link of the story.

You don’t agree to any terms when buying a console. It’s when you start using the modified things on their services.

1 Like

Read the EULA. But yes of course if you mod things to cheat on the services with thats not covered. As far as you doing Homebrew OS’s and twisting the programs to suit yourself its ok. Just do not go on LIVE and try to illegally DL something or cheat.

1 Like

i feel like it’ll have to be a mechanism that stays on the flash drive and actual operates on the Xbox 1. Its the only mechanism that i see could work