Xbox One Modding Status

yea i know, its just there are so many next gen exclusive games that i want but cant get it, being patient with all these amazing games is hard, but no pain no gain lol

i just wanna mod my GTA 5 Single player ;_______;

Checking in to see if there have been any progress. Last post was a year ago. Thx

The last post in the thread was 4 weeks ago and they are still working on it. They will post updated when they have one.

This might be a dumb question but is it possible to mod saves offline? Donā€™t gamesaves have to be stored locally if the Xbox One has no internet connection?

At this current point in time, the people working on trying to mod the xbox one are working diligently to try and figure out what they need to be able to mod the console itself. So in short answer, not at this point is it possible.

The xbox one does store the saves on the console, but microsoft encrypted the saves from what I have read. And if the xbox one connects to the internet at any time, all those saves are synced and stored in the cloud.

Hi, i found someone in my country who claims that he can copy xbox one games easily, sure for some amount of money. He has the list of games to copy to target Xbox One consoles.

he said :

1. All games are retails, not demo versions and playable.
  2. Customers can easily delete the games and reinstall it using disc or copy just the game data from him, as long as the games are on his list
  3. Customers wont need any disc to play the games
  4. All games are updated prior copying to customers
  5. Customers can make its gamertag but restricted for online usage
  6. Customers can lose its ability to play the installed games if goes online
  7. No hardware disassembly needed to install the games, that leaves warranty intact
  8. Customers just need to send in their Xbox One console to him and he will make the job done in 24 hours
  9. Customers can add external HDD to install the games

what do you think of it? is it just a game sharing or anything else? I can point to his post if needed here.

thx

He needs a lot more proof than this lol. I wouldnā€™t jump on it

Sounds like someone gets a free Xbox with that.

i am concerned about some points :

1. Customers can reinstall the games using the disc, even though it is a digitally licensed game (maybe it is a digital license game but I am thinking of its DRM here)
  2. Customers cannot go online (maybe he is using a fake / stolen CC?)

He is a verified seller, but I still canā€™t think how he does it.

The bolded part makes me believe that this is likely just them buying games off of stolen accounts/creditcards on your Xbox and then you playing them on your profile. Unless Iā€™m misinformed if a game is installed on your Xbox on another account and the account is still on your Xbox you can play it on your main profile. When I was searching for a game to buy the other day people were offering similar services.

I am sorry, but something tells me that this guy is stealing from other people to pay for these games. I wouldnt trust him at all because you could become an accomplice to theft.

Yes, I assume he uses other peopleā€™s money to buy any games he like and then install it.

basic pyramidal technicā€¦ used a lot in financial grand theft solution .

WOW fingers crossedā€¦

What would be the first game to be modded do you think?

I donā€™t have a clue. Iā€™m going to presume most people will be interested in a tool for either GTA V, Destiny or Far Cry 4.

Viva Pinata.

Hereā€™s the problemā€¦

Thereā€™s many types of Modders for example those who donā€™t buy games and want to pirate 100%ā€¦

You have the other kind who wants to hack the points systems in games to falsify high scores or points etc

Then you get the last kind (like me) who donā€™t care about all the above but who only wants to modify parts of a game which would be useless for other games.

I make edit for football gamesā€¦ PES2015 to be exact and the game comes with some unlicensed (default) team kits.

Now Iā€™ve managed to open the dlc on the 360 (not the game) and I can replace and add to my own custom dlc.

My machine isnā€™t hacked or modded but it works fine.

Now what Iā€™ve been doing for the 360 does not interested 80% of the modding community because they want to trick xbox live into fake achievements or high scores etc.

Now my pointā€¦

Many people have different knowledge in different areas but it seems my use for modding may get pushed to the back of the priority list.

All I want to do is open the PES2015 dlc and close it up ā€¦

The Xbox One auto combines dlc into the aim game download save

I believe I could get this working to accept a customised dlc.

I feel inside these new Xbox One files itā€™s very similar to the Xbox 360 but obviously itā€™s packaged in a totally different file format.

Iā€™ve worked out a few exploits which involves taking elements from one profile and transfering it to another but thatā€™s it.

Sharing work created from one profile and transfering it to another profile is a start.

Have a lookā€¦

DAYMOS PES2015 XBOX ONE PROFILE KIT SHARE EXPLOIT: http://youtu.be/SoPNY7LJRXc

Yeah im pretty sure people would want to get GTA V modded first then follow up by other games.im looking forward to horizon in the future for xboxone