Xbox One Vs Ps4

Xbox One. Enough said.

I was unaware that gaming didn’t fall under entertainment.

think its a sport now

Its called a console reveal for a reason.

so youre going to rub in everyone’s face that you/your parents have money? thats nice

can we? i say screw xmb and change this to wmb and we all get mario kart!

Neither but if I had to choose, Then Xbox one

I feel like these points don’t actually affect you or your honest opinion about the Xbox One, but rather you’re just regurgitating what everyone else is saying. Which is funny because chances are you will end up buying the console down the road regardless.

ITT: ignorant arguments

> buying a console that is going to spy on me
Nope sorry

ITT: Assumptions and judgements.

Are you really that insecure? I personally don’t even have my gaming consoles in the same room I sleep.

> I’m insecure if I want privacy

No, you’re insecure if you think a gaming console is threatening your privacy.

The Kinect has an inbuilt Microphone and Camera that cannot be turned off and it is connected to the internet all night.

What the **** do you expect?
I wouldn’t be surprised if I woke up one morning to see my Xbox rooting through my cupboards to see what **** I buy to advertise it to me.

It’s not the console people are worried about; It’s the camera and the internet connection - A 100% legitimate reason to worry if you ask me. Assuming M$ isn’t gonna watch you without your knowing is a naive notion.

EDIT: Austin, I’m not sure why you thanked my post on the previous page. I was talking about you making the assumption that Rayquaza was “just regurgitating what everyone else is saying”, and for judging him by writing “chances are you will end up buying the console down the road regardless”.

If the Console is off it won’t even have enough power to make a connection to the web servers from Xbox Live. And it will only have enough power to listen to “Xbox On” which you can turn off in the settings. So you don’t even need to use this feature.

And if you’re still wearing your tinfoil hat you can put the Xbox on a switch which you can turn so it won’t have any power at all.

Disgraceful conference from Microsoft put me right off it.

Wrong. It’s always on, always listening. It has been confirmed multiple times.

Doesn’t mean you can’t turn off…

Who’s worried about getting caught spanking the monkey lol

Do you think the Xbox is some kind of big brother camera

It’s only on to sense your movement the console doesn’t turn on if you don’t have the controller in your hand at the reveal they said that the camera responds to recognising you and the consoles controller before it turns on

See that switch next to the plug? Stops all power buddy.