Xbox One Vs Ps4

If the Xbox one isn’t backwards compatible as its been said then its a PoS. And who’s tasteless idea was it to change Xbox’s color scheme? I don’t see any green on the box or controller :anguished:

Course they didnt show games thats wat E3 is for… Other then that im going to get both the consoles sooner or later

For the people saying “Of course they didn’t show games, that’s what E3’s for” Yes we understand that. Its not actual game titles people wanted to hear its how the Xbox One can produce better games. Gaming fans wanted to hear about the specs and what developers can now do with the Xbox one hardware. Nope all we got was sports, Kinect crap and TV.

This is how it went. TV, TV, TV, kinect, TV, Music, oh it has 8gb ram, Sports, TV TV! TV!

Not going to make a decision until after E3, anything else would be ridiculous.

The Call of Duty trailer at the end showed that. It showed how the new console can perform and do more things. Ontop of that they did give specs, even if they were as vague as Sony’s.

And It’s irritating how people are trying to stop new features. The thing is always at the end of the day going to play video games but what’s wrong with having other options and features going for it?

How it should have been

Gaming>Other features

How it was

Other features>Oh yeah you can also play games, But why would you do that when you have TV! Noob

I choose this console!

I’m not even going to post my opinion on every topic that is being brought up because personally I’m tired of going around in circles. But, with that said, after watching a load of videos on YT about others opinions on the conference I have been noticing a lot of people laughing at the fact that CoD made such a huge deal about the moving of fish when characters swim/move by them.

Are you slow? They specifically said that there would be more news and information about games and what the console can do gaming wise at E3. This event was basically showing what else the console could do, what it looked like, and to show (a little sneak peak if you would) what some of the games are going to look like.

At the end of the day this console is going to fit your needs for literally everything. You can browse the web with two words and watch TV the exact way. So yeah its more than a gaming console but that’s a good thing.

But you don’t get it. It was a console reveal with all the new features, like you’ve probably read a hundred times. I don’t get how you’re on the same subject.

At the end of the day it does what you want it to do so I don’t see how you’re trying to argue against it.

Edit: Analogy time.
It’s like watching a commercial for a microwave that has a toaster attached to the side of it and they highlight the toaster in the commercial. You still know that it’s going to be a functional microwave when you buy it.

How about we all just buy the Wii-U and play Mario Kart?

:smile:

All gamers are saying is Xbox One Focuses on Entertainment First, Games Second. Cant see why people are so butt hurt about the truth? I’m still going to buy one as im an Xbox fan boy its just i don’t care about TV, Music, Movies, Skype, Kinect, Internet Explorer, Whats trending or any other crap apart from gaming.

Haha x100

Definitely sums up what I’ve been trying to say?
Even for everyone trying to argue that E3 is where they are going to show the games, it seems as if MS doesn’t even want to talk about them unless it’s branded by Call of Duty.

Thanks for the laughs!

I must admit… Xbox One really disappoints me :anguished:

BULL****! One of the things they were excited to announce at the event was their 15 exclusives they were going to show at E3. Plus all their other games. They only pushed for Call of Duty at the event to show what the HUGE changes looked like.

As of now PS4 but i’m waiting until E3 to make my final decision. I am still going to wait six months to a year after they come out to to see if they do a price drop on either console.

Xbox one because I have a life and like to watch t.v.and watch movies and search the web while doing either! Makes life easier, PS4 will most likely sellout.
XBOX ONE> PS4
PC is going to go bye bye!?)

How will Sony sell out?

Maybe you should go work at Amy’s Baking Company, you’ll fit in there. Then again the amount of stupid in a room with all three of you in might cause the universe to explode.

No one cares. This is just going to be a flame war from whos gonna be the best.