XboxMB's Unofficial Proxy Website!

You should figure out on how to bypass ‘Lan School’ so the teacher won’t have control over my PC, but the other way around >: )

I think there is a way to “mask” your screen on the teachers computers so she can’t see what your doing. But I am not 100% sure. It’s like an active screen saver but your using the PC while its on/ This nerd kid in my C++ class last year did it all the time and kids would pay him to do it >_> I lol’d

Lucky you have a class to teach you computing ****. I kinda have a class like that, but shes teaching us how to use MS Office 2008 and how to type >_> Like really?

Teach me how to mask so I can do it!

I had to take ATRT. (all the right type) and it was a typing class in middle school. I had like 75 WPM and people are like wtf? My friend would get 2wpm and i lold

I only get 50 WPM :anguished: but thats because I type MUCH faster when I type myself other than having to read and type at the same time.

I agree 100% i type much faster when thinking. When reading i always seem to look back and forth and F up.

I took my save home and used a hex editor to mess with my WPM :smile:

So I can get to the site without any problems, but when I go to any website, it’s automatically blocked. Even google. WHy?

I used this today, thanks :smile:

Any issues with it?

I also used this today at my school which I thought wouldn’t of worked, but it did. :thumbsup:

My school blocks everything from Facebook to YouTube and all proxies imaginable.

That’s why I was so surprised that this worked; the only problem was that I couldn’t watch videos on YouTube for some reason.

Uncheck “renove scripts” and “remove objects”

I also should tweak the plugin for it.

Will do!

I’ll try this tomorrow and get back with you with the outcome if it worked or not.

no pr0n, then this is useless. just joking. My old school couldn’t care less what you viewed when you were in lunch. And ironically they are run by a church.

Woops.
I advise using big red letters.

you saw nothing.
MOD. DELETE THIS POST.

#rebelswag

lololololololololol.
cool proxy.

Haters gona hate. You can say what you want but it’s an opinion and other people like it.

The site is now closed and the host has stopped hosting it.

I am done with this project. Thanks to everyone who used it.

aww boo :l it was great while it lasted thanks