XboxMB's Unofficial Proxy Website!

I was wondering where this died to… I need this for my 11th period in school.

Much love.

thanks, but wont work at my school. Ill get to your site but the second i enter a website and click go the whole site will get blocked. My school has sexy ass web blocker lol

Let me guess. M86 Web filter?

My schools websense blocks .tk

try it tomorrow.

make i diamond website with no ads… i hate ads :confused:

They aren’t hurting you. And if people click them then the website makes money. Simple as that.

Eh not really. Just clear cache and history after your done.

I remember I used this and it was really slow, that was the only problem.

It is on my Web Hosting now, it shouldn’t be slow :smiley:

I hope u never stop paying :smile:

Looks cool, I’ll be trying this tomorrow @ school :smile:

I hope you start donating :smile:

I will be using this for New egg at my school on Tuesday…

I got a few pennies. I hope the adsense brings in the money.

upgraded background!

lol this is what happened today,

i get to school enter vchanger.tk in my web browser, site loads beautifully.

i enter facebook.com and i get a little message saying that this website is blocked for “Proxy Avoidance” so i clear all cache and history possible and close my internet browser.

I then proceed to open the browser type in vchanger.tk and im welcomed by a message that says this site has been blocked due to proxy avoidance, as i said this site will never be accessible at my school again.

lol sorry to hear that.

ill add this to my sites homepage once i get it sorted out… and can anyone help me with site security ? sorry to hijack the thread lol

Site security? As long as there is no admin page then you should be fine / or you have an uploading script.

Also guys, Yesterday we earned 2$ from the ad’s! Thanks lol.