XboxMB's Unofficial Proxy Website!

My School Block’s Everything :anguished:
Even Proxy’s Get blocked The second I click on them :anguished:

Using it right now in school. Facebook is really slow and I couldn’t log in because it came to the verification process and wouldn’t load my friends pictures. But other then that, XboxMB is really fast. Nice job dude I love this proxy!

Needs a .com and a new name because it blocks it because of it’s name. I’m willing to pay for one.

Thank you.

Little update - Speed should be increased so please test it out and click the ad’s.

It’s down :anguished:

I know, need to figure out what is wrong.

After some issues with the server our proxy site is back up at full speed.

cool

It’s down :cry: would love for you to get it up soon as I have to use my school laptop which blocks everything.

Yea i cant wait for it to be back up

My hoster has sent in a ticket on why the hosting is down. He will chat with me about it once he knows why.

Cant wait to bring back xboxmb’s most favorite proxy! I dont have an eta for it but the timeframe is small as i feel very guilty leaving some people without it.

I know nobody has posted for 3 weeks and this is not a bunp because this thread is now revived and i didnt want to make another.

Have a great day everyone.

Please get this working again! :smile:

I know this is old, but the temporary proxys account is suspended…

In the meantime until this is back up, this works great https://rarp.in/

I really hope this gets put back up, it’s the only proxy that has ever worked at my school!

I’m using this for CP.

I need some hosting that will actually last and not screw up my files. I am actually going to work on this again because I am super bored at home now.

Ok. I look forward to seeing this come back up! :smiley:

last time i ran a proxy at school i got suspended for a week, police were called
Computer Misuse act
and Child Protection Act
so umm … Go Ahead use it ! :smile:

but i guess thats down so :wink:

www3.ex.imrblog.net

ps.

mass ad clicking to gain adsense profit gets you google raped