XboxMB's Unofficial Proxy Website!

The site is officially back up!

YAY!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :smile:

And unfortunately the server it’s hosted on is being gay. So I’m not able to access the proxy, my site, and any other site on the server, or my cPanel… >.<

Hopefully I can get that fixed soon, I want to use this.

Nice it works pretty good, and my school luckily doesn’t block any proxies.

Tested it today! Works like a charm :wink:

any decent school would block all .tk domains

Great website, love the look and feel of the background & pages etc,
You should consider renaming this topic title to ‘XboxMB’s Proxy website’. It doesn’t need to be classed as unofficial. :wink:
Maybe a high ranked member of staff with consider this becoming an official website sometime,
Thanks.

zrueda changed it to unofficial because its not affiliated with xboxmb.

I having problems with the site :anguished: When I try to access it at school I get a DNS failure error and it just says the page is loading foreverrr

The server was undergoing maintenance, now it’s back up. It’s just really really really slow right now, should be okay in a bit.

Alright, get on aim and message me.

It’s fixed.

Looks like the standard proxies I usually see.

Well duh. I don’t know how to make my own but at least you have a new proxy that works and is installed correctly.

Yea I got a https one so I’m all good. It’ll never be blocked.

We will try to add a file uploader so if you need something with a direct link it will be out site. Hope to add it soon!

The PROXY IS FINALLY BACK UP!!!

love u

sneaking.in is beast

I created this for the use of xboxmb members so they know who to contact when it’s down. Why its down and get the news for it.

If you don’t want to use it don’t. But it’s for the benefit of everyone.