XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is it normal for infinite movement to end after you fire your weapons or move around the battlefield? enemy unknown didn’t end a soldier’s turn after firing a weapon or by moving around the battlefield with infinite movement on except in certain circumstances like sniper’s double tap prevented movement after firing.

also, can we get cheats that add scientists and engineers and money? i can’t find an up-to-date working cheat engine or trainer that adds money, scientists, and engineers.

Do you mean Mobility? If so then that only changes how far a character can move not how many actions they have, each move is one Action Point or AP, Each character has 2 AP, shots can take 1-2 AP depending on what traits and class your characters have, there is a console comand to give you more AP but there is no cheat in the trainer for it.

I’ve read through this entire thread and tried everything it states for adding resources. Haven’t gotten any of it to actually increase resources like supplies and intel, which I have more than 40 of. I see several others in the last couple of months stating the same.

Is this simply not a working functionality anymore? If not, I may need to cancel my subscription. Just signed up for Pro today. Don’t play many games/use many trainers. Fine either way, but trying to see if this is a ‘me’ problem or the mod is just outdated. If it is a ‘me’ problem I will keep trying. If the game is just too old to keep up the mod I will cancel pro.

Thanks

This Goes out to everyone having trouble with this, Now This is a guess.

Looking in to this i see there is a trainer for Xcom 2 and Xcom 2 War of the chosen.

Now they are on in the same game, WOTC is the DLC, But even if you dont own the DLC the game still get updated to that version. Have you all tried using the WOTC trainer even if you don’t own the DLC?

Thanks for the replyInCBoti.

Good point. I have been running the mod from STINGERR that is states is compatible with my version of XCOM 2 that has WOTC installed as well. I am playing WOTC.

I just tried the version from mrantifun that is just for WOTC. Tried reset resources. Went to armory, then F8, heard chime, Esc to main hub. No resources changed.

I don’t know what the cheat actually does as it just states “Reset resources” My Guess its possible that you Spend what you want, Activate it and then it goes back to what you had?

Or they just wont go down if you spend them.

The Thread for your version of the Game is here

But they seem to be having Issues as well.

Thanks for the info/trying. Went back to trying STINGERR’s version since it says it includes WOTC, has the resource details, and it appears more current based on updates. Oh well.

1 Like

Use the console commands for Supplies (money) Engineers and Scientists. In console commands you can give yourself higher level engineers and scientists which have an even larger impact on their job assignments.

Hello team! it seems that the trainer no longer works at all. Whatever happens the game crashes and no longer starts when launched via WeMod :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Am I the only one ?

Hello @xNagash. :wave: :smile:

Are you playing the expansion, XCOM 2: War of the Chosen?
If so, a separate trainer is required for this expansion. This is the trainer you’ll need if that’s the case: XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Either way, try this and see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game first via Steam launcher.
  2. Wait on the main menu five minutes.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Ravenfyre :wave: :kissing_heart:

I just did several tests with your feedback. Still the same problem of the game crashing at launch, I will try to see if it does not come from one of the mods.

The stats section and inventory of the trainer doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

the resources trainer isnt working

The resource modifiers are not working. Can someone please fix it.

1 Like

Resource cheats do not work even if you have at least 40 in each category. =( please fix!
Spark solders are not included when setting stats or with infinite anything. It would be great if they could be added.

hi Mallandyrr where can i find the console commands list?

The XCOM 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The XCOM 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have $160 supplies and tried using the supply cheat and it is not working.

I activated the cheat on the main base view, went into the armory, and then went back to the main base view and the number hasn’t changed but every other resource is working perfectly fine.

Resource functions still waiting for update.
Can’t even click it.