XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yea, but Ill try again later,
I need to get past the mission with the Spark(im almost done but it is very damaged and im on hardest difficulty)

I purchased the game this morning and the max supplies, elerium, intel, or alloys is not working. I tried the suggestions above. Everything else seems to be working fine and highlighted when activated.

Thanks!!

Ok i am gonna take a look at those mods again.

Thanks! A bit of extra data is I did get the reinforcement pack that came with all the available DLCS (Alien Hunter, Anarchy’s Children, soundtrack, and Shen’s last gift).

Yea all the dlc might of changed something, I know that they changed how the avatar doom counter works, maybe it would be possible to add a cheat to remove doom @STiNGERR

Yea, the SPARKs also don’t have the unlimited aim/dodge as well. Bet the DLC hosed things up.

Thanks!!

I love how when you type in XCOM 2 on the search bar on the website it tells you there are 36 cheats in total, but in actuality there are only 12. Was surely disappointed… -_-

@xiahouan That’s a bug in the parser not properly writing those cheats. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Ah, sorry for the disappointment! This was a failure of porting the old Infinity 1.0 trainers to Infinity 2.0. We’ll get that fixed up.

1 Like

It still isnt working right now afaik, i have 90 in supplies, going to avengers main view, armory and back, but nope

Hey there’s a bug when i activate infinite speed it stick forever with the characters that were selected even if i turn it off or close infinity.
Any help here?

The trainer doesn’t have a speed cheat? What do you mean.

Infinite movement* it gets stuck giving my chars near to 1000 movility points even after closing infinity

because mobility is a character stat

yeah thats clear lol, what i mean is why doesnt it return bakc to normal when i deactivate it?

because it changes the characters mobility stat like if you went in the files and set it to that

all stat editing ones are permanent

thats disappointing, honestly.
but anyways im just an user so…
thx for clarifying tho

how can i revert it manually?

no, not that I know of