XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disappointing? Really?
You knew what you were in for when you started the tool.

However, i have a friend that told me editing stats in this game is easy.
I believe there should be a character/soldier text/ini file within XCOM 2\Binaries.
Where all the soldiers stats are stored. I cant test this because i dont own the game, but you can do it yourself if you really want to revert the changes.

I know thats how I cheated in the first game(made soldiers have 1k health and stuff from start)

Well usually the tools revert what they do, im not too experienced with infinity but all of the tools i’ve tried (8 perhaps?) when you toggle something on/off it alters it only temporarily. Thats why im disappointed with this one. Then again im not modder so my disappointment counts for nothing but you can completely understand my why am i disappointed.
In any case, thx for the suggestion but can you be a bit more specific about the folder for editing the stats? I’ve opened some configs in this game and seems pretty easy to edit but i need to know where to find the soldiers config to revert those 1k mobility points back to 12 or so.
thx in advance!

It’s not the tool’s fault, this is how this game works. Your stats are saved permanently when you save and all the tools do it this way for this game. If another tool (i doubt it) for this game is reverting to older value then that seems like a useless tool because it is a pain in the butt to constantly upgrade each of your characters or to keep the tool running forever for the fear your character stats will get f*cked.

Anyway, you can try a cheat engine table or an older save.

No i cant.

Last time i talked with my frined about this, he told me there should be a folder called Binaries within the Xcom 2 installation folder. There should be a file called something with soldier, thats all i remember he told me.

I forgot it because i havent tried it myself since i dont own the game, but you could try to see if there are a file called something with SoldierStats or something like that. Try to open it, you should see the soldier’s name’s in the file and thats how you identify the soldier you are going to modify.

Its not much to go on i know, but since you havent much experience with modding, maybe just let it be so you dont f*ck up any of your gamefiles.
Try out what STN said. Maybe a Cheat Engine table can do it probably.

If you can wait a few days, I can take a look because I own the game

I attempted using this trainer and it seems to crash when any of the commands are launched.

Also it would be useful if there was a dump file that could be exported to see where the launch failed.

Max Supplies, Intel, Elerium and Alloys cheats are not working…reading comments here it looks like this has been an issue for months. The suggestion of hitting the ability, going into Armory, then coming back to main base view, does nothing, and I have 130 supplies atm, well over the 40 it is said here that is needed for the cheat to work

You can check errors right in infinity, I think it is ctrl+ shift + d or something like that

Yeah thanks. That just seems to be a basic debug for the Trainer itself.

Yeah I tried the trainer tonight and the Max Supplies are not working

1 Like

@User2411330 If you have access to the remote, i have added an editor there where you can manually set the value you want, this way you can change it back to 100 or whatever value you need.

I noticed that Max health, max movement and max aim dosn’t work ont dlc unit (SPARK).

Also infinite turns option would be cool to have. Something to look into.
Infinite turn/action as default there are two of it.

You mean like a freeze count down.

No, not countdowns that are on some missions.

What iam talking about is action points. Here is an exsample. Every soldier have two action point we can see it when we select him during missions. There are two bracket symbols that look like this:
>>

If you move your sodier or SPARK unit anywhere in blue zone one bracket disapears. Thats is what i call one action point. The other action point/bracket goes away when you eather order unit to shoot or move again or take action as “overwatch” or “hunker hown”.

Now what i asked for are ability to freeze those action points/ brackets from disapearing or simply
replacing those two with…like 5 or 10 or even 1k of them.

for that I suggest looking for a mod

Infinite mobility cheat allows you to move to any bracket on the map. Makes things incredibly easy so AP isn’t even needed.

OK there is still question why cheats dosn’t have effect on DLC unit SPARK? I only tested max health so far.

Please fix the Max Supplies, Intel, Elerium and Alloys Cheats. They aren’t working.
I can’t seem to find any way to get it to work

HELP PLEASE

@STiNGERR I think the problem people are having, at least if it’s the same one I’m having, is when the keyboard shortcut is selected you hear the sound of it being selected, if you don’t have full screen on you can even see it be selected then immediately be deselected and nothing happens in game I tried the look at the base then look at the armory thing I even looked at every room and uninstalled and reinstalled Infinity as @SprayPrey suggested for another game I was having issues with but still the keyboards shortcuts for the resource mods don’t work.