XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I haven’t tried anything that boosts the AP but I’ll for sure take a peak. Any idea on where that would be or am I on a wild goose chase? @Hawk

well it only keeps things in a few sections of the XcomGame\Config area here is a pic with them highlighted. You can always CTRL+F to search it in the sections. I would use Notepad ++

I got it to work when I created a new Spark but it’s armor was still 1. Which one is the Armor stat?

@Hawk Thanks for the narrowing of possibilities, everything I’ve done so far with editing files has been by the seat of my pants. Thanks again!

I don’t recall. as I have never edited it

Would you know where it’s Aim stat is?

Nevermind, I found that. For armor I just increased Bulwark’s amor to give the Spark more.

do the max cheats still not work?

Any resource cheat still doesn’t work in game FYI. Been broken for some time now

Hi like a lot of people have said max resource cheats aren’t working and if you can could you update for the war of the chosen DLC please

2 Likes

The dev has not posted anything here since jan so i assume that unless someone else picks this up this trainer is dead?

Mate the trainer has been updated since then so its not dead its just not a priority at the moment there are other cheats that need fixing and some that need to be made

1 Like

Any idea how we can get the max movement/aim/willpower/health/armour ones to work with War of the Chosen? Will it need a separate trainer or can you guys make it so it works with both.

1 Like

Yes, it will need a separate trainer. I am downloading the game but its big (50gb+) and my connection sucks

4 Likes

Updates and Changes:
1.1.0 | 7/6/2016
Added support for latest game version.

1.0.0 | 4/21/2016
Initial release

Unless the site info in wrong the last update was June last year???

1 Like

Is there a ETA on when the War of the Chosen Trainer will be up? Thanks!

2 Likes

@Vcorrigan war of the chosen dlc just came out august 29 th thats the new update !

2 Likes

Yes, it will need a separate trainer. I am downloading the game but its big (50gb+) and my connection sucks

4 Likes

Also just stating my interest in War of the Chosen Trainer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 For War of the Chosen Trainer*

4 Likes