XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Actually it was updated this morning which seriously cut into my game time :anguished:

In the midtime you can choose to play the old version, is in options of the game in steam.

Any update on this yet ?

the check of X Com 2 have proplem . Example cheat max supplies, max intel , max elerium, max alloys

the cheats only work in the battle, but with resources nope

Tried every combo today of “go to armory” for both unlimited & set value for all four resources, to no avail. Have at least 40 of every resource, just to experiment.

I think I may have a problem. Apparently using the “Set Health” option permanently sets the health to that specific number, so it doesn’t matter how much damage the character takes, he will be “immortal”. And yes I made sure infinite health nor armor were activated.

Well… this would be good… if it worked

@STN is this trainer going to be updated any time soon? cant get anything to work

I didn’t make this trainer.(look at OP ;))

hi, i try your cheat but the cheat for increase the ressourece (resourece,intel,elerium, ect…) and the "max r,intel,elerium,ect… dosen’t work any idea why it dosen’t work ?

the cheat for increase the resource (resource,intel,elerium, ect…) and the "max supply intel, elerium,etc… dosen’t work
read thru notes and tips and tricks…no luck

Tried every combo today of “go to armory” for both unlimited & set value for all four resources, to no avail. Have at least 40 of every resource, just to experiment.

uhhh… is there ever gonna be a fix for the max resources because i have tried every combination of going to armory and whatnot and they dont work. looked at the console with Ctrl + Shift + D and it says working all good but it clearly isn’t. @STiNGERR will there be a fix?

Was the health for the Sparks ever fixed? My Spark still has base health

No, but I just said screw it and edited the files of the game to get that, I just need to find the part that effects injuries in soldiers.

Darn, I love the Sparks. I guess I’ll just stick with lame old humans

if you want, get notepad ++ and edit the stats for the sparks (everything above a grren line that says Feral Mechs is friendly)

I originally used this trainer until I had heath running off the screen, but maybe a cheat like the PowerUp command (Its in the debug tool and makes all XCOM Soldiers given infinite movement and AP so they can do more that two actions a turn) It would be awesome to have an actually stable version of that command :slight_smile:

honestly look in the files, you can do alot , I mean it changes things for every save but that can be fixed with a back up of the old files