XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The max resources for all don’t work, any news on the update?

None of the resource cheats work for me.

Just enable the console and give yourself some. Easy as pie.

Some of the cheats are not working like the unlimited Supplies, intels,Alloys,Elerium doesn’t work,

Everything under Player and Stats is working perfectly, haven’t tried the Infinite Aim under Weapons.

Only things that aren’t working are the Inventory cheats, any chance for an update?

Edit: I know you can just add resources with the console, enabling it by adding -allowconsole in the launch options on Steam

For some days now the game has been crashing each time i activate infinity wemod either before or after. The game wasn’t crashing when i activate the infinity wemod even with mods on.But now it crashes when im about to start a mission.

thanks for the trainer but for the DLC war of the chosen it didn’t work at all

This trainer isn’t for the expansion. Use the woc trainer for the expansion

I can’t get it to work, it opens the XCOM 2 launcher then i hit play, the launcher closes and XCOM never opens

The “inventory” cheats don’t work.

I am using the latest XCOM 2 version with no DLCs and it’s Steam Version.

1 Like

Hi,
Will this be updated for the supplies and spark HP?

I know there’s newer and other games on your list, just wondering if it will be worked on. I ap[preciate all the trainers tho don’t get me wrong.

Thanks

@STiNGERR can you please update the game, the inventory stuff don’t work and neither does the “set {stat}”. Thank you <3

yeah im having the same issue with the trainer doesnt seems to work with the invenory stuff

@STiNGERR great trainer boss. thanks

only half of the options works now in the cheat for xcom2

For me this Trainer doesn’t work but the WOTC one does I can’t seem to get this one to connect to my game

Make it work?

Still getting killed even with full health.

The XCOM 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is anyone able to get the resources to work?This has been a recurring issue.

1 Like