XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Intel,elerium, alloys and supplies don’t work.

1 Like

Dude. supplies, Intel, Ereriulm, and alloys don’t work. they haven’t for like a while

1 Like

none of the cheats work for me now. They all did a couple months ago, both vanilla and WOTC however going on for another run through health, movement etc no longer work

3 Likes

I tried the WOTC cheats and everything except for the resource cheats work for me so and same with the vanilla mode I activate the cheats as soon as I load a save and they work in a mission even with the legacy ops

Same

hey everybody. I found a way to open the console for XCOM 2, here is the vid

2 Likes

Is there a way to freeze avatar project progression and possibly make research+building facilities instant?

1 Like

Not in the trainer at the moment but there are console commands for the things you have asked for

Hey it would be nice to have a reset on the characters so they do have infinite aim or anything like that

“Max Supplies”, “Max Intel”, “Max Elerium” and “Max Alloys” options don’t work. There is the activation sound but when you look at the game, there is no change at all.

3 Likes

This would be nice

Is there a way to fix my health back to the original values? I used infinite health at the end of a mission because of bad rng, but now it’s set to 999. I did try using set health, but strangely the number jumps from 5 to 40. It’s really frustrating cause this is an ironman playthrough. :confused:

1 Like

Any chance we could get an update, since the supplies, intel, elerium and alloy cheats don’t work?

1 Like

Really could use an update for this trainer. Resource trainers aren’t working and the max health and armor trainers don’t work with the Spark units.

1 Like

Resource cheats haven’t been working for almost a year and the cheats not working on sparks was covered earlier in the discussion

1 Like

The XCOM 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Since the automatic search function didn’t find the .exe, I had to manually link the XCom2 application in the launcher. When I launch, I get a red screen that I can get through to the normal game, but any troops have a 0% hit chance. None of the cheats work.
Edit: Vanilla game, if that helps.

All works well except for Resources still. Both the Max options and the Set options.

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like