XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Don’t work on War of the Chosen
No dodge, no psi, no infinite armor or health, etc

Old one from maf was much better trainer. This one works not like i expected.

There is a war of the chosen specific trainer just so you know mate.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR how do you use the max supplies, Intel, selenium, ect. options? Reading through the forum seems like people are having issues with it, myself included. If you could just let us know how to use the option properly we would really appreciate it.

There are instructions for each mod on how to use it, follow those, if that doesnt work then can you send me your save file where you are encountering issue with the mods.

Thanks

1 Like

The only instructions I see for the supplies and intel and such is to change the value before activating the “set supplies, ect” option. I’ve done that but the value never changes in game. Idk if I’m just missing something obvious but I’ve attached my save file like you asked.save1.zip (2.4 MB)

2 Likes

how do i use the “execute” set, i tried pressing enter and then whatever key binding, but nothing happens, no other key seems to work either

Did you press the play button in wemod first ?
Also need to have I think at least 40 resource
Using the steam store version ?

I did press the play button, i had to get the pro version in order to use the execute tab, and that may be the issue, i bought a workshop i believe which dropped me to 25 supplies. also yes using the steam version

You do not need to have Pro in order to use WeMod. You can still activate cheats using hotkeys.

I’m having a strange problem and I wonder if someone else has run across this issue. There’s a couple different scenarios below.

Scenario #1:
Once I hit ‘Play’ in WeMod, the XCOM 2 Launcher window opens. I hit “Play” on that, the LED around WeMod’s ‘Play’ button spins for a while, but eventually I get the message:
“We’re having trouble starting or finding your game - OK - Retry”
The game never starts.

Essentially, from what I can tell, WeMod does not “hook” on to the game.

Scenario #2:
Same as above; except the game actually launches. But WeMod by then has the error message and does not ‘hook’ on to the game.

Whether the game launches or not is very random. If I try 10 times, 5 times the game will launch, 5 times it won’t.

Scenario #3:
Instead of using the Firaxis Launcher which comes with the game, I used the ‘Alternative Mod Launcher’, very popular for this game.

Same as Scenario #2 - the game launches every time, but WeMod does not Hook on to the game.

Exception:
I downloaded an old MrAntiFun Trainer from his old website - a standalone trainer - and that one works perfectly fine in every scenario mentioned above! So I don’t believe there is necessarily wrong with my launchers or game or setup.

I’m just not sure why WeMod is not hooking on to the game.

Appreciate any advice I can get - Really like WeMod and you guys have put in a tremendous effort in creating this fantastic application. Thanks!

the supplies, intel and ect. cheats are not working for me pleas help

but the infinite health and mobility and hack and psi and aim are working

@apollyn
Please click the down arrow next to the Play button and set a custom path to the game’s executable on your PC. If you’re unsure where this is, launch the game then launch task manager. Right-click the game’s process in task manager then choose Open File Location. The highlighted file is the executable.
Launchers, such as the shortcut on your desktop and this alternative one you mentioned, are stand-alone software separate from the actual game, so linking these to WeMod will do no good.

Once that is done, launch the game first via Steam. Wait until you are on the main menu. Then alt+tab to WeMod, press play and alt+tab back to the game. See if this changes anything. :slight_smile:

@TheJDM_Phantom420
Did you read the notes in the trainer?

Firstly, it states you need a minimum of 40 of each resource before you can activate the cheat.

And secondly, it is also stated in the trainer to set the amount you want before activating the cheat. So:

1. Set the number first.
  2. Once you’ve chosen the number, use the cheat to get them.

did this project got drop? I can’t use any of the add resources, everything else work

Did you read the note in the trainer? It states you need 40 of a good before activating the cheat. Also see the post directly above yours.

Yes I did, I have 52 supplies and 162 intel. I tried to use the max supplies and set supplies (changed the number first after setting it). Nothing happen, though I tried the console command and it doesn’t seems to work for me too… I wonder if that’s the case and I need to reinstall.
EDIT: I’ve tried to reinstall the game and the trainer still doesn’t work

I can also confirm it doesn’t work.

Tried every command there, still nothing. Had the supplies, kept hitting the button to add more, nothing. Max supplies did nothing either. Same with intel, alloys and cores. I had the number over what was said to activate the cheat, yet nothing.

I don’t understand why the console command wouldn’t work unless you entered the resource name or command incorrectly. and @Ravenfyre thank you for all the work you have been doing to help people who are having trouble with trainers, I have noticed you’re on every thread I’m following and you are the best at helping people figure out problems, very appreciated

1 Like

Not quite every thread - but I’m getting there. :laughing:
You are, of course, very welcome. Thank you for the kind words and I’m glad you’re enjoying WeMod. :slight_smile:
And than you for going Pro as well, that helps with the development of trainers, we all appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I too am having the cannot modify the amounts of supplies, elerium, alloys, etc. Is there a certain screen in the game we need to be on to make these changes? I literally tried from every screen I could find. I can make any other changes I want. Which sometimes is a great help. Some of the turn limited missions are impossible to do with standard squad statistics. Bump the Armor value up along with movement and take off across the map :wink: … At least I can find the enemy and make it to the extraction point in the allotted time. But for the life of me I cannot mod resources. Resources are your sole means of expansion.
Thanks, Mallandyrr
P.S. I joined as Pro because of this app and some of the titles it works with.

1 Like