XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s the games fault not mine.

where is the war of chosen game.exe files???
so that in can link/install/play this cheat

Should be in steam/ common / game / folder

@STN Would you consider adding more cheats for the “war of the chosen” xcom2, as far as the red screen, i get it even tho devs has confirmed its a legal copy.
and i only get said issue, when i use infinity.

thanks got an awesome trainer(s)

Run game yourself then attach infinity. The red screen is game’s fault not infinity

Has anyone been able to run this successfully? I’m trying to run these cheats and infinity cannot locate the game.

Point it to the game exe?

tried both the exe file for the dlc as well as for the base game and they both give me a red screen issue but when i load the game normally and not through infinity its fine so idk. I have also tried the exe file “modlauncherWPF” which is in the laucher folder for the game and i still get the same issue

Hello can someone help with this trainer for War of the Chosen? When i pick game.exe file i get red screen (i have steam version) for me is a little weird because i played XCOM2 and trainers were working with out any problems (infinity has find game without my help but can’t find WoC…)
i see someone mention about attach infinity when game is already launched but can someone say how do this?

It is not a trainer issue. The game has issues being launched from its launcher or infinity. Launch the game yourself then attach infinity (click Play).

Alternatively, read the posts above for a better explanation. I forgot the exact reason but it’s cause the game is dumb.

Hello, I like to say good job on the XCOM 1 trainer. “my game my rules”. Been a fan since I was a kid. My question is this: Does XCOM 2 (Chosen) get the same options as XCOM 1 soon? {resources etc…}

Unfortunately no

Been reading through the thread and didn’t see anything mentioning this. Having a small problem with the fact that when I use any of the stat boosters it is also giving all of my enemies on the map those same boosts. Started a new game, used the health and mobility boosts. Now I have unkillable advent troopers running around like madmen XD. Has anyone ran into this problem and know how to fix it?

Sorry to rez this thread but WeMod doesn’t see my XCom 2 WotC game at all. It seems my original XCom 2 game but not this one. I tried attaching the cheat manually to the xcom2.exe file in the war of the chosen folder in Steam but it won’t load the cheats. Is there something else anyone knows I can do?

It’s the difference in personal perception of cheat

Some people use cheat in a cumbersome process,
If cheat is permanently activated on the game, it means that the game itself is just a task.

Hey, can someone tell me exactly how to get it to read via steam? I looked above and when I go to the main folder and add the xcom2.exe file it gives me the “red screen of errors” and it don’t work… am I doing something wrong?

Try and start the game first. After game is running back out then click play in wemod after game is running

This did work. you have to link it to the xcom2.exe file in the WOTC folder. Launch the game and wait to get to the menu. hit Alt+Tab and go to wemod menu and click play, it should then link up with the open game with no problems. Hope this helps others!!! :slight_smile: Thanks @ptondo

2 Likes

Thanks for the solution! I will forward this to our devs so we can make sure we’re starting the correct EXE :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes this works just fine on steam… But it makes your game crash if you do not put in the right exe… the problem with xcom 2 that at the splash screen you can pick xcom2 or xcom2 wotc… if your using wemod for WOTC than at the drop down by play you need to add the WOTC exe and not the xcom2 exe… and don’t start the game from wemod for you will get a red screen full of errors… do these steps after adding the WOTC exe to the play dropdown.

Log in to game threw steam and get to the splash screen that allows you to pick xcom 2 or WOTC. were it shows what mods you have also.

than open wemod and hit play…

when you are on the ship and not in game play that is best time to make any wemod changes than go into battle from the game geoscape.

than everything works fine.

2 Likes