XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Max Supplies, Intel, Alloys and Elerium cheats aren’t working. It makes the sounds like it’s working but nothing happens.

these cheats haven’t been working since release of the first update to the WOTC dlc so i you would like resources I can tell you how to activate console and link a page with all the commands

I have the game installed via Steam, and am not able to attach the exe. to Wemod. Neither drag and drop nor custom install path are working.

Every time i try nothing happens. Game not found.

Edit; running wemod as admin seems to work.

Glad you found a work around!

Resurrecting old topic, because its on topic for this particular game.

I was able to get all supplies, intel, elerium to work no problem.

all of the infinite health mobility aim etch at the bottom fof the trainer list are set to “On” But there is no measurable difference in a combat sequence. (Unless it doesnt work in heavily scripted story areas? confirmation needed or experience to what i’m doing wrong.) Essentially the trainer doesnt work for soldiers benefit.

I tried to use “Set Stats” all to 999, it makes the sound like it was initiated, but again theres no change to soldiers in or out of combat.

If someone has a link to this trainer’s how to use, I’d appreciate that as well.

thanks