Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
This is the official discussion topic of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set LP
2. Instant Win

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/24/2022
    Started development

• 01/24/2022
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Insta win is giving me draws in solo

2 Likes

ya draws

i played 3 duels solo and it was victory and can we get banned for using it in solo

Play a couple of turns and don’t activate it at the start.

That fixed the problem for me.

What does the Set Player Score cheat do? cause if it’s the life points then that cheat doesn’t work for me.

I’m doing it in solo btw lol.

Doubt it

i can keep insta win all the time no problem it will win the duel

Player Score is you HP, currently it is broken. It should increase and decrease by 1000s not 1s since you start with 8000 hp it doesnt make sense to set it to 1hp.

1 Like

Would it be possible to increase the number of items needed to craft cards? probably not or but would be great

6 Likes

instant win its doing draws solo play please fix.

Would it be possible to increase gems?

2 Likes

in first match it also was draws by me but then in next matches and i activated not in the beginning it worked with victory.

Just to double-check, you are only using the cheats in solo, right?

1 Like

yes solo mode

Yeah only sends duels to a draw, doesn’t matter if I start it at the beginning or mid duel.

Did you retry the one that you tied in? I’ve done about 15 battles now without any issue. As soon as I load in the opponent drops to 0 LP.

For the people getting draws, not sure why but if you spam F2 it works about half the time. Might get a draw first time, but after that it normally works.

ok so after 3 draws with cheat on got a victory i guess works after a while.