Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i thought player score was the final duel score, so we get more rewards at the end but it’s HP, would be possible to modify the final duel score?

1 Like

Just a tip for anyone struggling to use the instant win. I have it work 100% of the time, I just activate it once I can see the field spawn at the beginning of the match and then it’ll draw my hand and give me an instant victory. It also works if you use it during your turn in battle then play a card or two.

Would be great if the set play score was changed to “player LP” and could be set by the thousands. And if an add or multiply EXP mod was added too.

Will using this app block my account?

2 Likes

This trainer outright doesn’t work anymore, i install it through the link here and it claims there’s no cheats available, and the windows app itself doesn’t know the game exists without this exe

It doesn’t work, the install botton keeps loading and nothing happen

its working for me does not give instant victory but works after a few draws

1 Like

its a virus, we’re downloading all ur information

it was all about femboys

Now I want more

1 Like

if it’s like duel links you shouldn’t I use insta win in that game for over a year now havn’t been banned I would not try any of these in pvp though

will there ever be a cheat to get infinite gems

1 Like

No cause if you look at duel links, they say because of it being online game makes it hard to do but yet there’s multiple games that have cheats that work online but got to take into account they see out of no were have lot of gems haven’t done challenges or paid money it will raise a huge red flag, but you can try on other sites that say they can do that if want to risk it

is it possible to modify the final duel score? so we could get more rewards with each win

Wait until the game starts and u see ur hand and then activate it… it worked for me

Would be possible to make the coin flip always heads to make you go first?

Gems are server side like a lot of things in this game so I doubt there will be one.

If gems hack is not working because of side server. Is it possible to make a hack to increase crafting materials of SR and UR? It is the best way to craft the card and get free pull pack in secret shop when we craft the SR or UR card

3 Likes

would like a way to be able to get the cards we need for one of the hacks honestly. If at all possible. even crafting would be useful.

2 Likes

Was curious if we could get a mod to change all our cards to prismatic cosmetically only. I understand
the game is server-sided so it won’t show to everyone else but just me is cool enough.

1 Like

if its possible ide gladly get my account banned just to test the cheat

1 Like

For those where insta win doesnt work change the keybinding for it to f3 instead and dont touch or activat the lp points
also if you can add a mod for crafting mats would be game changer and or 100% ur and Sr draw from packs manly just want mats.

2 Likes

I’d love a cheat where we can manipulate the crafting system and generate cards.

1 Like