Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yo I don’t understand, in single player mode it works but not in ranked mode, what should I do? because solo mode is temporary**

It’s only meant for solo play, not intended for multiplayer matches.

Can confirm both “issues” this trainer has. Instant Win keeps getting DRAW if you permanently activate it. In order to succed at using it, you have to play for a few turns and then activate it.

As for Life points, is kind of annoying to get small increases of 1 LP every click/press of the button. Should at least be 100 per click. 1000 would be better.

Still, trainer works, so Thank you a lot! Hope this details can be fixed for a smoother experience!

I would like to see a cheat on getting unlimited crafting material considering you aren’t technically connected to online mode when you create a deck…I could see this working without any ban hammer or anything.

The cheat only work in solo mode right? As I think if it work in rank and duel room it would be pretty unfair.

1 Like

Have you had any problems with this cheat? I use WeMod for a few games, those that I hardly play but I wanted to have things 100%, and when I opened the app I realized that Master Duel was on the list, I used it about 2 or 3 times in Solo Mode but then I was scared that They will get my account banned. I haven’t used it since but it still worries me.

Why do we have the Instant Win Key assigned to F2 the same as increasing LP. You start the duel with 1 LP ain’t that gonna bring up some red flags in SOLO Mode ?

1 Like

Fixed!

So is there still no way to have infinite crafting materials

1 Like

There is something with this mod that bothers me a lot XD.
Unfortunately I don’t have the Pro version of WeMod but the fact of having to increase the LP by 1 when the base mode is only 8000 hahahahahaha.
It takes too long to hold down a key until the counter reaches 8000.
There would be no possibility that instead of increasing from 1 to 100 or 1000.

2 Likes

I second this sentiment. It would be quite helpful if the adjustment could be made. Some of the Solo Duels are a bit vicious.

Yugioh! - master duel is in need of an update and i cannot see any way to ask for it/boost it

What issues are you having with the trainer?

it just doesnt work, switches off automatically

Hmm, are you using it for Solo only?

Just tried out both cheats and had no issue.
Try whitelisting WeMod as well. The two folders to whitelist are noted in here: Why was WeMod flagged by my antivirus? - WeMod Support

Yes i have been using it in solo mode, i have been using wemod for a year now if not more so i dont think its a problem with firewall or an antivirus

As of march 13, trainer is working properly on the instant win feature. Still playing solo mode to get all rewards. Also LP working fine. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s more of why the cheats are toggling off automatically. Some trainers can cause issues with your antivirus, others don’t.

How do i make the Set LP cheat qork? i chamnged the number but after i get hit by an enemy nothing happens

Es ist nur für den Solo Modus Gedacht, zumal um ehrlich zu sein, ist es auch sehr gut so.
Denn, Es würde wirklich den Spielspaß der Duellanten Mindern und stell dir mal vor,
einer Cheatet dich 100 mal hinter einander weg, hättest du dann noch ernsthaft Spaß??