Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Works perfectly now thank you

hi is there anywhere we can suggest further mods? or ideas for new mods for the game bcz there are only 2 and would like more mods like access to all cards or custom sleeves like the anime ect

Could we get a cheat to unlock monsters?

It works every time just tried it , at first I seen someone say don’t keep it on permanently or it gives you draws but the first time I did it was after the battle started and I got a draw , so I just decided to turn it on before hand and I’m getting a victory every time thank you

add speedhack please for solo mode

I dont know if its possible but can we get a Card Resource cheat like the UR, R, ect for Card Making

3 Likes

Im absolutely there with you! It would make it so much easier to try out different decks people suggest when everything you basically need is always UR or SR. We really need that cheat.

i completely agree. WE need an unlimited resource for card making cause i dont know how most people do it, but i’ve seen someone with over 200k resources and i dont know how they did it. but if we can get this done than i would be able to make any card and will be able to try out decks people suggest.

off topic guys. is your cheats working? because the instant win and LP increase are not working

I agree man the UR dust kills me I always just seem to never have enough to build the deck I wanna build. Would be so nice if something like that was added

1 Like

Have we got any response on whether or not this is possible? And when the update for this trainer is coming?

Have we got any responses on whether or not a material editor is possible? And when is the update for this trainer going to come out?

Think the trainer needs an update, none of the cheats are working right now

doesn’t work

Both of the mods are working correctly. The trainer is for solo only.

Yeah i work once in solo then no longer worked in made a beep noise and stopped working

Can someone Fix the Instant Win Because it keeps turning off automatically

needs an update for new version

Could we get a multiplier for the resources?

It’s so sad that no one added any new mod after the first release, wouldn’t it be possible to make an easier way to farm solo mode?