Zombie Gunship Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Zombie Gunship Survival
This is the official discussion topic of the Zombie Gunship Survival Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Ammo
2. Unlimited Missiles
3. No Overheat
4. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/27/2022
    Started development

• 03/27/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 04/09/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/27/2023

• 10/20/2023

• 11/16/2023

• 12/22/2023

• 04/15/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

10 Likes

The Zombie Gunship Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
8 Likes

Aw yeah son. Had my eye on this since I saw it in the queue. Loved this game when it was on the phone. Cant wait to mess around with the trainer. Would definitely love to see an overall currency/resource slider option to mess with if possible.

17 Likes

is there any way we can get unlimited supplies… and thanks for all your hard work

20 Likes

unlimited hp, unlimited supplies, and unlimited gold if you can :blush:

18 Likes

Totally loved this game when on mobile and so glad to see it on steam, now with CHEATS!! YEE YEE thanks for the work done Stinger! One of the Goats!

3 Likes

taking into account, the game on steam is not online, only purchases, so it’s safe to use that, isn’t it?

2 Likes

i think all trainer in we mode are safe to use. if there any problem or special method to using cheat they will warn you in cheat menu

1 Like

can the creator be so nice and update the current version and add resors and money cheat, and gold

7 Likes

can you add money cheats and gold cheats

10 Likes

Could we get an xp multiplier and unlimited resource/metal?

10 Likes

hi is there a way to make no cooldown for the weapons like the rockets and other weapons?
and maybe some materials cheats/editor.
Gold i dont know if it work would be good but didnt need so really
if you get all the others you can make your weapons overpower.

6 Likes

First off all thank you for this trainer and is it possible that we can get more options to the game,like godmode for the troops,unlimited parts(not gold because its a server issue,cooldown for rockets.1 hit kills will be nice.

4 Likes

Game was updated (small patch) today to version: 1.6.48

Everything still works.

1 Like

I concure

1 Like

Is it possible to add rapid fire & no reload cheats as well? Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Very fun game, as of this comment the unlimited Ammo, missiles and no overheat mods make this otherwise p2w game actually fun for those who don’t want to spend money. Great job!

Being able to adjust how much gold and supplies you have, as well as an exp multiplier; that’d be icing on the cake.

2 Likes

i have one complaint with the unlimited ammo with the 30mm and 40mm or the cannons that uses mags it works fine but with the cannons with 1 round like the HCAN 105 and the 120mm can it ignores the reload and makes the cannon shoot faster than the autocannons which breaks the game audio and lags the game a bit so it this could be adjusted to maybe add a no reload to fix this so the cannons would still have to reload but still have unlimited ammo? and just tapping the mouse with the cannons makes it shoot like a shotgun with 5 or more rounds

No the cannon’s are good this way don’t touch it.

5 Likes

lol keep looking everyday on this page to see if we will get more cheats… Metal and pieces to upgrade weapons alone would make a massive difference and maybe a fix or turning the heavy cannons bug into an adjustable feature so who likes can keep it and who wishes for a lil balance can turn it off the camera shaking effect is what bothers me with that bug if the camera effect could be turned off it would be a descent enough fix if the gun behavior itself cannot be changed. then again what we got do make this p2w alot more fun!!!

4 Likes