Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

[size=30]

DLC contains both individual, and single links. Meaning that you can download each dlc individually if you do not need it all, or you can download the 1 link (Game title All DLC.rar) to get it all in 1 download[/size]

[size=20]Click the picture for the game you want. It will bring you a list of the DLC. Just double click the DLC you want and download.

Arcade Games

Downloadable Content

And yes this is allowed

More DLC to come.

If there are any issues with DLC (Dead links, corrupted DLC, questions) then please let me know so i can fix/answer it

[/size]
2 Likes

Awesome Thread, I’ve been looking for borderlands 2 ones :smiley: :smiley:

Some BL2 ones! Even tho i dislike the game (yes i said it lol) & i never find anyone but this is great :smile:

i can either hyperlink the main picture of borderlands and others so you only have to click on that one picture and it will bring you to this page in the picture below

or i can keep all the pictures for each DLC in the spoiler below these

how do you all think it should go?

You could Hyper link the main picture with the mega directory and then have the individual ones in the spoilers, Best of Both :thumbsup:

Go with the first idea :smile:! Seems like it’ll be faster & Yes! I need that first ultimate upgrade pack or is that one the you already have linked above?

same one as above

Damn! Do you have the 1st one at all? I so need that one haha.

the one above is the first one. it should be. you just might be reading the “2” being part of the upgrade pack, but it say Boderlands 2: Ultimate Upgrade Pack"

Ohh okay gotcha! Sweet thanks. :smiley:

fantastic thx foir this

:thumbsup: thank you

uploaded Serious Sam HD 1 and 2 along with fallout new vegas, mafia 2, and reuploaded skyrim to mega.co.nz

How is serious sam? Is it fun>?

i played it for a little last night and its actually pretty damn fun. they have a cooperative mode as well which i haven’t tried but seems like it’d make it way better

Damn. I was hoping the Oblivion DLC would be in here. I can’t find it anywhere these days.

i have that in .rar right now. should be uploaded by tomorrow

Do you still have the DLC’s from the old thread?

Because that was one of the main reasons I had gone diamond. A very long time ago.

method was patched a very long time ago

Hey, thanks for this! Just a quick question cause I’m still a noob with this type of stuff and don’t want to be mucking things about. To correctly use the DLC would I just need to put my “gamer profile” onto my mobile unit and inject the DLC into said profile for it to work? Or would I need to put a game save as well and inject?